Fantasy NRL

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Rather than start a tipping competition now, I thought this might be better:

www.fantasynrl.com.au

The Maiden Downunder Cup starts its inaugaural season in 2 weeks, or when we get 12 players. So... You need to sign up to the site, which is easy.

http://www.fantasynrl.com.au/about/AboutHead.aspx

That will list most of the rules for you, it may take you a bit of time to work out the order you want your draft selections in, but otherwise it doesnt take long :)

Once you sign up, I need to get the email address you signed up with so I can send you an invitation to join the Maiden Downunder Cup. Once we have 12 people we can start it. Just leave your email address in this thread and ill add you to the game :)

Also, register in the head to head bit, not the bracket comp (though you can do both I believe)

Phloggy, go for it, sign up and leave your email address and ill send the invite :)

The Java applet is screwing up my browser so I cant invite people, thus Grandmaster Spiff is doing that. So you need to register, then let Spiffo know via PM or leave your email here which email you registered with.

Then log in, click on head to head, create a team, click private comp, enter the name and passcode you get from the invitation and thats that :headbang:

Im a bit worried about phloggy being in this. If my work tipping experience has taught me ANYTHING, its that SOME BASTARD WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT RUGBY LEAGUE ALWAYS WINS.

He has won before we have even started. Bastard. He has cable as well. Its like he is some sort of SUPER man. We cant compete against that, we just cant.