Brutal Assault `07

cliffburton615

Irish Pisshead
Dec 8, 2004
Dùn Na nGall,Eireann.
Anyone from this forum heading over to the Czech Rep in August for this festival. Great lineup of Death/Black Metal and the great Katatonia.

heres the full lineup:

Obscure Promotion uvádí / presents
BRUTAL ASSAULT 2007, open air festival vol. 12, Jaroměř
09 - 11. 08. 2007
Jaroměř, CZechia
music festival of extreme art

* ABORTED
* ADOR DORATH
* ALL THAT REMAINS
* BELPHEGOR
* BY NIGHT
* CATARACT
* CEPHALIC CARNAGE
* DAGOBA
* DEICIDE
* DEPRESY
* DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
* DISMEMBER
* DYING FETUS
* E-FORCE
* ENSIFERUM
* ENSLAVED
* GOREROTTED
* GORGOROTH
* IMMOLATION
* INHUME
* KATATONIA
* LE SCRAWL
* LENG TCH'E
* MADBALL
* MADDER MORTEM
* MNEMIC
* OBTEST
* ONSLAUGHT
* PAIN
* RED HARVEST
* ROOT
* SATURNUS
* SATYRICON
* SAYYADINA
* SUFFOCATION
* THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
* TO-MERA
* UPRISE
* VADER

While I`m at it is anyone going to Graspop this year?

pretty hot line up, a couple bands there that are pretty poop though, such as black daliah muder and all that remains, not a big fan of the core music, be it death/black/hard/metal core. the popular stylings of american music is just doo doo.

A few (very) good bands and a lot of noise. But it could have been worse, a noisy festival is still a lot better than a gothic festival :puke: so maybe I'll go there. It's cheap and it's close and the festival ground looks cool- an old fortress, this makes an interesting difference already.
Also, Katatonia don't seem to show much love to their European fans this year, so I don't really have a choice- I need my drug :Smokin:

So is anyone else going to this the lineup has got better in the last month:

* CARNAL FORGE
* CARNIVAL IN COAL
* DARK TRANQUILLITY
* DESPISE
* DESTINY (THE DESTINY PROGRAM)
* DHG (DODHEIMSGARD)
* HACRIDE
* HAEMORRHAGE
* KEEP OF KALESSIN
* MISANTHROPE
* OPITZ
* OUTBURST
* PANYCHIDA
* POISON IDEA
* RUBUFASO MUKUFO
* SHE SAID DESTROY
* SOULFLY
* TREPALIUM
* ZYKLON

I think there is still 2 headliners to be confirmed aswell. Plus about 15 more bands.

I'm still thinking about going there. Czech Rep. isn't so far. Hmmm Is the town (where the festival takes place) far from Praga(Praha)?

Katatonia
& Saturnus...... i would come for them

....and Vader maybe :p

amazing lineup.

Katatonia, Madder Mortem, Root, Enslaved, Keep Of Kalessin, DHG and Obtest alone are worth the money.

A few (very) good bands and a lot of noise. But it could have been worse, a noisy festival is still a lot better than a gothic festival :puke: so maybe I'll go there. It's cheap and it's close and the festival ground looks cool- an old fortress, this makes an interesting difference already.
Also, Katatonia don't seem to show much love to their European fans this year, so I don't really have a choice- I need my drug :Smokin:

Haha, i was actually going to post, "there will be a lot of noise". The line-up is pretty much a bunch of extreme noisy grincore whatever bands.

but if saturnus and katatonia is in, then it's pretty :cool:

i would like, but the problem is, i have a holiday-job during this time and i doubt the give me two days free. if there's any possibility for me to get there i'll do anything to be there. lets just wait for two weeks and i know more