Czech Republic, Brutal Assault festival - CONFIRMED

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
NOVEMBERS DOOM have confirmed our appearance at this years Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic on August 6-8, 2009!

We're looking forward to getting back to the Czech Republic, and the Brutal Assault fest is the perfect way for us to do it. The line up is as follows...

Action, Ador Dorath, Anaal Nathrakh, Ashes You Leave, Atheist, Atrox, Beneath The Massacre, Bonded By Blood, Brujeria, Brutal Truth, Carnifex, Dagoba, Dark Funeral, Darkane, Demonic Resurrection, Depresy, Divine Heresy, Evergreen Terrace, Evile, FDK, Fear Factory, Forgotten Silence, Gama Bomb, Ghost Brigade, Grave, Gwar, Hate Eternal, Immortal, Krisiun, Madball, Marduk, Misery Index, Mithras, Negura Bunget, Novembers Doom, Obscura, Opeth, Orphaned Land, Pestilence, Psycroptic, Rotting Christ, Sadus, Skepticism, Suffocation, Testament, The Faceless, The Red Chord, Turisas, Vomitory, Vreid, Walls Of Jericho, War From A Harlots Mouth.

Information on the fest can be found here...

http://brutalassault.cz/en/

wow nice lineup! Atheist, Obscura, Opeth, Orphaned Land :) too bad i'll be on vacantion then! Im gonna see atheist, obscura and opeth already later this year so no biggie though.

The festival is dirt cheap for European standards, and best of all, cheap also goes for the beer :D

That's awesome.. I love the Czech Republic. When I was there a couple years ago, was lucky to catch a few shows there.. although I missed that fest. Should be a total blast!

Hi, Paul! I love Novembers Doom a lot, thank you for this amazing music. Glad, you're playing @ Brutal Assault this year. I'm going to Czech rep. from Latvia. I have some questions for you:
1. How long/how many songs will Novembers Doom play @ Brutal Assault?
2. What about setlist:)? Will you concentrate on new album, or some tracks from each album, last years released?

p.s. hope to hear "Autumn Reflection" :headbang:

Thanx!!!