brutal reamp needed

marios.blythe

Jul 30, 2011
Hello guys last week my friend's band record their ep,they will give me 25$ to mix their stuff..took me 10+hours to edit tight the guitars and I need someone to make free reamps for the songs(it will get credits of course) the tone that guys want is analogue.i have axe fx podfarm revalver my friend have kemper but guys want analogue sound! Style: no lots of gain no less gain 50/50.. Style:metalcore (aild,tdwp,texas in july,all that remains)
If anyone is intrested please pm me. Please if u cant help or u want to blame dont do this on my theard,i just dont have monay and I appreciate the work of all guys!if the guy that will make the reamps do good job I will work with him for my future-clients. Thanks for your time guys and sorry for my bad english

I don't get why the Kemper wouldn't be enough for this. I would understand POD or other sims but the Kemper is essentially as close as reamping through a real amp as there is. He's expecting an awful lot from you for only 25$, i wouldn't really call this a "friend" lol. I've done a few freebees for friends before and understand that you don't have any funds to pay for this service, but my friends never shoved strict and ridiculous rules like this on me knowing i was already doing them a big favor working for peanuts.

How many tracks do you need reamped anyways? And by tracks i mean the actual guitar tracks, not songs.

I gotta reamp a quick demo this weekend and if its just a pair of tracks i could probably slide them in with the rest. I'll probably be using a Mark IV with R121/SM57 combo through germanium pre. Normally when reamping i would send a couple of options for you to chose, but in this case whatever i would chose for the project is what you would get, i can't really do a different setup for free. Being in your situation i would personally just go with the Kemper though, that's the whole point of that thing.

I don't get why the Kemper wouldn't be enough for this. I would understand POD or other sims but the Kemper is essentially as close as reamping through a real amp as there is. He's expecting an awful lot from you for only 25$, i wouldn't really call this a "friend" lol. I've done a few freebees for friends before and understand that you don't have any funds to pay for this service, but my friends never shoved strict and ridiculous rules like this on me knowing i was already doing them a big favor working for peanuts.

How many tracks do you need reamped anyways? And by tracks i mean the actual guitar tracks, not songs.

I gotta reamp a quick demo this weekend and if its just a pair of tracks i could probably slide them in with the rest. I'll probably be using a Mark IV with R121/SM57 combo through germanium pre. Normally when reamping i would send a couple of options for you to chose, but in this case whatever i would chose for the project is what you would get, i can't really do a different setup for free. Being in your situation i would personally just go with the Kemper though, that's the whole point of that thing.

just they don't like sturgis sound man nothing special :) and it is my first real-mixing job and i want everything to be done properly
its 2 songs, first song 2 gtr tracks L and R and 3 tracks (30sec each) center guitar that needs ''low distortion'' (sorry for my explanation)
the second song has 2 gtr tracks L and R,2 gtr tracks with ''melodic riff'' and play simultaneously with the first 2 guitar tracks, but not in the whole song.
also has 2 lead gtr track that keep 1< minute each (1 r and one l with sorter period of time that the r) one center lead(1 minute<) and 1 ''extra'' guitar track (30 sec)
i know its A LOT guitar tracks and i will understand if you or other guys will not do it.

^What he said. I would do it, but it depends on how many actual guitar tracks you have to get re-amped. And how many songs?

thanks mate,its lots of guitar tracks i said how many ^ if you're still intrested pm me

I have a 1 12 creat I could use..

what is that mate?i don't know sorry

i have received 2 pm's allready but first, i don't know if the guys can do it (cause its lots of tracks) and seccond if anyone is intrested and can do it i want to know :) i want to have lots of reamps to choose what is the best to fit in the style-mix.

thanks to all guys, i appreciate that!

Might be able to do this next Tuesday for you.
Send me backing and DIs and description of which sounds are driven, crunch etc.
Suitable rigs I have are Mesa Recto or MK4, 6505 into Mesa or Orange cab.

Hello guys last week my friend's band record their ep,they will give me 25$ to mix their stuff..took me 10+hours to edit tight the guitars and I need someone to make free reamps for the songs(it will get credits of course) the tone that guys want is analogue.i have axe fx podfarm revalver my friend have kemper but guys want analogue sound! Style: no lots of gain no less gain 50/50.. Style:metalcore (aild,tdwp,texas in july,all that remains)
If anyone is intrested please pm me. Please if u cant help or u want to blame dont do this on my theard,i just dont have monay and I appreciate the work of all guys!if the guy that will make the reamps do good job I will work with him for my future-clients. Thanks for your time guys and sorry for my bad english

Pretty damn picky for $25/song, and you had to edit guitars? Tell em to eat a dick and use the kemper!!