Brutal/Slam Death Metal

So, uh, I finally got a Brutal Death album, Bloodthirst. I really liked it, but I'd like to know which other albums by CC to skip or get.

Dude that is so weird, I keep hearing about it, and I saw it there, but I haven't seen a Brutal Death band who had slam dancers going. I guess I've just been lucky.

I went and saw Devourment back in November and there was a slam dancer there. He got knocked down a bit.:Smug:

I got a free compilation album from Epitome records called "Metal For The Masses". I'm listening to it now and it contains these bands

Abrasive
Armaros
Bodysnatch
Bribe
Embrace Damnation
Feast Of Corpses
Mass Extinction Agenda
My Could Embrace
Right To Remain

I'm not sure if all of these are BDM, but I figured the majority are.

Agree with you there. Actual Pit-Bull member right here.

Unless you've no idea what I'm talking about, then nevermind. Haha.

:kickass::kickass:
Aw, dude, no fucking way. Where are you from? I've probably seen you before if you're a pit bull. That's actually where I got the "Don't Mosh With Texas" slogan I used there. I've REALLY wanted to join, but I'm just a wee small and feeble to represent Texas to the fullest. I'm assuming that Devourment show in November was the one @ Reno's?
I wasn't able to go because I was beyond broke, and I have kicked myself continually since then, I should have sold something... like my childhood innocence... to be able to go. I got to see them back in the summer, though.. and I will again coming up @MDF.

I got a free compilation album from Epitome records called "Metal For The Masses". I'm listening to it now and it contains these bands

Abrasive
Armaros
Bodysnatch
Bribe
Embrace Damnation
Feast Of Corpses
Mass Extinction Agenda
My Could Embrace
Right To Remain

I'm not sure if all of these are BDM, but I figured the majority are.

Bribe were discussed on the previous page, but I don't know any of the other ones :erk: