Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I hadn't know previously, but the main man / guitarist for Kraanium is also a part of Fermented Masterbation and Dragging Entrails! No wonder I like those three bands so much. The guitar-work is excellent as hell, even if on the simple side. Those are three of my favorite slam bands. It all is making so much sense now, lol.

Deivos is more tech-death than anything, really solid stuff though. Only heard a couple tracks from Theodicy so far, but I loved what I heard.

Haven't heard Dismemberment Torture yet, isn't that an Indonesian band or something?

DftW isn't really new but it's fucking slamtastic. The review slam-minded did on that album describes it fantastically. I was actually going to buy a shirt with that album cover on it, but the mediums were sold out.

Deivos is more tech-death than anything, really solid stuff though. Only heard a couple tracks from Theodicy so far, but I loved what I heard.

Haven't heard Dismemberment Torture yet, isn't that an Indonesian band or something?

DftW isn't really new but it's fucking slamtastic. The review slam-minded did on that album describes it fantastically. I was actually going to buy a shirt with that album cover on it, but the mediums were sold out.

I hadn't seen a post on Slam-Minded in a very long time! Going to check that out.

Indo-slam is correct. Just an EP but worth checking out.

This is sounding promising:

4drWXu5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Inherit Disease will be releasing their new album soon, apparnently it's been recorded for a year and a half.

Despondency has returned. I am BEYOND psyched for this.

That's great news, I only recently got God on Acid and it ripped my goddamn head off.

Off topic completely: almost two months of waiting for the Morpheus Descends box set from Dark Descent has me wondering; why do record labels offer pre-orders at all? If your financial plan requires payment for products that haven't been made yet, I don't think you're doing it right. Maybe just sell things that actually exist and avoid disappointing customers?

Sorry, impatient whining finished. I just needs me some Corpse Under Glass.

A quick update on the Morpheus Descends CD/DVD Box Sets. These were sllightly delayed due to the shipment of the master DVD taking 30 days to arrive to the plant (it was sent express mail 2-3 days). Regardless, these are now in the manufacturing stage. We were told the box sets turned out perfect and look great. They are shipping to us on March 9th and they will take approximately two weeks after that date to arrive in our hands

Happens, especially on box sets/special editions.