Brutal/Slam Death Metal

What does everyone think of Abomidable Putridity bringing in a new vocalist? I for one thought at first he almost definatly will ruin the band. There is a demo of Entrails Full of Vermin with big c's vocals here http://www.mediafire.com/?zq2tommjefo

Fuck that,they should've stuck with the old vocalist, big c hasn't dont anything worth shit to get to be vocalist for any band excpet sing for disfiguring the goddess, and he ruins the growl that fades in 3 times, I loved that.

I am definitely gonna stick around this thread to check out new stuff.
I'm just very picky with what I listen to (especially death metal in all forms) so I may not be into most but I will give it a try.
This and the Slam Minded blog helped alot.

I go to slam minded and this forum almost every day. Slam minded is the shit ! Anyone likes ingested ? I kinda hate there sound on the last album and the feeling is a little bit to deathcoreish for me but they have some crushing slams in my opinion.

Nah, it's the same sale as always. Also it's a terrible site. It's a damn good thing he's just about the best person ever.

It's not the same sale as always..
Usually its buy 3 get 1 free. Now its buy 3 get 1 free + a new MCD. And if you buy 9 you get 3 free + 2 MCD's + a new release. It's a pretty fuckin' good deal. (Roughly $90 for 15 releases!!):zombie:

And the site doesn't suck. Barrett gets in more CDs from various distros than anyone else. Only Comatose comes close, and they usually don't have them in as fast.

All you do is look at the new arrivals in a list and see whats new and them type them into GEM and find them. And if you don't know if he has something then type it into the GEM search as well and if it shows up then there you go!

Sevared offers you a CD for $10 from a label like Macabre Mementos, which is a good fuckin' deal if you live in the US. I purchased Gorevent's last album threw MMR directly and it ended up costing $18 and taking 3 weeks to arrive. Where as Sevared albums arrive for me in 3-4 days.

Oh, yeah. Actually he usually does the buy 3 get one + a free demo/mCD thing. Not always but a lot of the time. I think Comatose is doing buy 3 get 2 free right now which rules.

We're talking about his site design. He didn't design the shopping part of his site, that's just a generic marketplace template a lot of places use. He needs someone to make him a site that doesn't look like it's from the mid-90s. He's still awesome though.

Yes that is what I'm talking about the site is terribly scattered. On the Ingested note, I like a few of the songs on the new cd, but at times the drumming is a little over the top. The drumming on it is really the only thing i dislike though.

ive never ordered anything from sevared because ive been completely poor until recently, but i do like to go on the site and look for bands i havn herd of before.

I'm trying to buy a Disgorge She Lay Gutted t-shirt. I've looked around and can't seem to find it...any suggested sites to go to for merchandise?