Brutal/Slam Death Metal

You can't resist trying to argue with someone who isn't even trying to argue with you, he's trying to help you to not make such an ass out of yourself...

That's mind bottling.

(and yes I said bottling at my own discern)

Dealing with such a situation according to what your saying, I would rather prefer to be an asshole.

Probably not the first Disgorge band that comes to mind..

I was unaware til now but apparently this has been re-issued...

Not my style but might be some of yours...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dealing with such a situation according to what your saying, I would rather prefer to be an asshole.

Just type with normal non-complex words. You'd get your point across with ease. I've noticed that most of the time, you make absolutely no sense. Wait until you graduate, or at least until you have some proper understanding about the English language. For now, don't try to impress others with your fail. :erk:

@A Journeys End: That Infliction vid you posted is pretty badass. Never heard of em before, thanks.
Also, the third song was pretty cool. I liked the guitars... What band?

@A Journeys End: That Infliction vid you posted is pretty badass. Never heard of em before, thanks.
Also, the third song was pretty cool. I liked the guitars... What band?
The third one is a band called Bowel Stew.

The Inflicted is good shit indeed, I may even pick up the re-issue now that I know there is one. The thing I don't like about the original is it's a cdr release. Has inlays and everything, but I'd much prefer a silver pressed disc.

All of those are quite good, although only Septycal Gorge/Human Mincer can be considered slam.

I have a soft spart for SoP in my heart lol.

New Gortuary track up

1216d6d60.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/gortuary

I'm glad that Chapters of Repugnance by Defeated Sanity is more slam-influenced than Psalms and Prelude to the Tragedy. It's pretty good.

All of those are quite good, although only Septycal Gorge/Human Mincer can be considered slam.

I have a soft spart for SoP in my heart lol.

The title of the forum was Brutal/Slam Death Metal, I thought it was for both, but anyways all of those bands deserve to be posted anywhere IMO. :headbang:

The title of the forum was Brutal/Slam Death Metal, I thought it was for both, but anyways all of those bands deserve to be posted anywhere IMO. :headbang:

It wasn't wrong of you to post them here, we've talked about them before. Personally I only cared for the 2 slam influenced bands, but the others are talented as well.

So this album is awesome. I'm on my 2nd time through the album in a row. Wasn't a big fan of their previous works, but I'm really diggin' the new one. Nice slams, good vocals, and awesome leads.

1258d6d60.jpg

Guest vocals include:
Shaun Lacanne from Putrid Pile
Damian Leski from Gorgasm
and an ex-member now in Sarcophagy

Damn, the more I visit this thread the more I want to read all those 248 pages. Listened to new Hour of Penance and it is fucking amazing.