Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I haven't really read through this thread much, but i'm a fan of Septycal Gorge, Devourment, Gorevent, and stuff like that.

I just made a big list of brutal death albums I wanted to buy at MDF because my mind always goes blank staring at the tons of albums the vendors have. Hopefully I will have an excellent haul to listen to and review when the weekend is over.

malice, I'm probably going to come off as a dick here, but can you upload that human filleted album? I'm low on cash, and I'm not sure if I want to splurge on that yet :S.

By the way, new Short Bus Pile Up is amazing. It's like a mixture between Cephalotripsy and Masturbation. Good ol'pounding slam with that colombian blasting sickness.

The album cover is pretty much spot on to one of those real life nasty picture goregrind covers.

As much as I like some bands of the genre, I've not given that many more a chance because I simply dont want to look at that kind of shit, I dont want to own it, I dont want people to know I own it.

Nice sale going on over at Comatose, for those of you that have some catching up to do! ;)

Comatose Music is extremely pleased to announce the May Massacre Sale! Now through May 31st take advantage of our absolute best deal ever offered. Buy 5 CDs and get 5 CDs FREE, buy 10 CDs and get 10 CDs FREE, buy 15 CDs and get 15 CDs FREE, and so on! Now is the time to stock up because a deal like this does not come around often! Some restrictions apply to this promotion, so please review the ordering instructions that are posted on the "catalog" page. HAPPY SHOPPING!