Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Does anyone know if Insisious Torture's "Lust and Decay" album is out and, if so, where I can get it? Also, is the Australian band, Excruciate, any good?

Just another question that's been bugging me. Does Ulrike from Awaiting The Autopsy do some of the gutturals in the band or just the screams, leaving the gutturals to Christian?

Insidious Torture album is being pressed right now, you'll be able to order it from Sevared Records within the next couple weeks.

It's funny because last night I was trying to find out if Ulrike did most of the vox or not.. didn't find anything.

l_ea2beff99b320b1fee18281135014da1.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/decrepitwomb

Fucking love the new song! They are a full band now

Insidious Torture album is being pressed right now, you'll be able to order it from Sevared Records within the next couple weeks.

Thanks. I discovered them when looking at Phlegeton's art site and was initially attracted by the sick album artwork. I listened to some of their songs and was glad to hear that they sound pretty sick too. I found out about Excruciate the same way. No opinions on them?

Myspace message them.

Well I've got them on my friends list so I may as well. Thanks for the idea.

Narcolepsy never got much attention. Doesn't help if all you release is a few demos.

Narcolepsy - Posthumously Opthalmitis 1994

Narcolepsy - Cremating Christ 451 Degrees Fahrenheit 1995

Narcolepsy - Bulimia Copraphagia 1997

Last edited by a moderator:
l_9b49d97156d14beb8b29ce9c76260dcc.jpg

We are pleased to announce that we signed with Willowtip Records (www.willowtip.com) who’s gonna release our second full lenght album in fall 2010.

The second album "Degenerating Anthropophagical Euphoria" is ready!!! The album was recorded by Dave in his home studio (like first Putridity album "Mental Prolapse Induces Necrphilism" and last Septycal Gorge album "Erase The Insignificant"), mixed with Luca Minieri at Dissonant Studio (www.dissonantstudio.com) and mastered at Hertz Studio in Poland (www.hertz.bialystok.pl - Decapitated, Behemoth, Vader, Hour of Penance...)
you can check a new song on our profile (www.myspace.com/putridity)

The tracklist will be:
01 - Cannibalistic Post Climax Flesh Consumption
02 - Sodomize Epileptic Chunks
03 - Masturbating The Infibulated
04 - Syphilc Menstrual Rejection
05 - Wallowing in Aftermaths
06 - Euphoric State Of Dementia
07 - Innate Butchery Aptitude
08 - Draining Necro Anal Disgorgement
09 - Living Decomposition

The Line up:
Paolo – vocals
Ciccio – guitars and backing vocals
Alessandro – bass
Dave – drums

This is the Artwork / Concept by Putrdity - Made by John Zig (http://www.skingravertattoo.com/art.aspx)

New Gortuary track (A second one) is up on their myspace, and a new MINDLY ROTTEN track is on theirs. lol.

Yeah, can pretty much label them as, "okay". Best of luck to you.

Never did listen to putridity, from their myspace, I can tell I've been missing out.

Edit : Fuck I've been REALLY missing out!