Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Haha that's too bad.. ID is my 3rd favorite release this year so far.. and I'm sure Condemned will be one of my favs aswell. I Love Cali Slam :D

haha, I just can't stand most cali-slam. Technical for no reason, boring, horrible production usually, sub-par vocals (cept for Condemned) and well, tame slams.

My top 5 so far has Defeated Sanity, SBPU, Cenotaph, Cerebral Effusion and Pathology. lol

haha, I just can't stand most cali-slam. Technical for no reason, boring, horrible production usually, sub-par vocals (cept for Condemned) and well, tame slams.

My top 5 so far has Defeated Sanity, SBPU, Cenotaph, Cerebral Effusion and Pathology. lol

I thought Pathology wore off for you already? lol
That's basically my Top 5 aswell..

Defeated Sanity - 2010 - Chapters Of Repugnance
Cerebral Effusion - 2010 - Impulsive Psychopathic Acts
Inherit Disease - 2010 - Visceral Transcendence
Cenotaph - 2010 - Putrescent Infectious Rabidity
Short Bus Pile Up - 2010 - Repulsive Display Of Human Upholstery

Which is the better Inherit Disease release between their new album and their debut?

The new one.

ID's first was bad. Hoping the new one is better... havent been in the mood to listen to slam lately though.

I thought Pathology wore off for you already? lol
That's basically my Top 5 aswell..

Defeated Sanity - 2010 - Chapters Of Repugnance
Cerebral Effusion - 2010 - Impulsive Psychopathic Acts
Inherit Disease - 2010 - Visceral Transcendence
Cenotaph - 2010 - Putrescent Infectious Rabidity
Short Bus Pile Up - 2010 - Repulsive Display Of Human Upholstery

The new one.

Yea, it wore off already, so itès going to be my #5. This year hasnèt had any other albums worth putting though, even though I love Worship Paganism, the production ruins it.

I'm getting used to the Inherit Disease album but I can't help myself but think it's missing something. But it's enjoyable. As far as those lists go, Defeated Sanity and Cenotaph are winners of 2010 slam.

Where? How?

They're playing at the Las Vegas Deathfest (which is 21+) but also playing the pre fest show which is all ages, so I'm going to the pre fest show. The other bands playing don't seem like anything special, but I get to see Vulvectomy so :kickass:

Edit: Fuck! Devourment is doing a full US tour with Cattle Decapitation in October, and the show here is all ages. Fucking awesome.

Okay, Cerebral Effusion's new one is tight as fuck. Also, seeing Insidious Decrepancy in three days!

Listened to Hour of Penance - Paradogma last night. It was very good.

I never really was a big fan of polished productions but this album caught my attention at the first minute of it. The Woeful Eucharisty has one of the greatest outros. It is sheer brutality, I love this fucking record.

Can't say I enjoyed the new HoP. It soudned good the first 2-3 listens, then it suddenly got boring.