Bryants Avatar

JonnyD said:
I almost went blind! :ill: :yuk: :loco:

Oh this thing ?

Bryantnake.jpg

Bryant

Well I have plenty of other nice "couch" pictures, but they aren't really suitable for this forum. >:p~ I will certainly save you all from the recurring nightmares and kindly not post those. However, if ya'll ask nicely, I think Shaye might have a nice picture of her with her axe as well though....

Bryant

Bryant said:
Well I have plenty of other nice "couch" pictures, but they aren't really suitable for this forum. >:p~ I will certainly save you all from the recurring nightmares and kindly not post those. However, if ya'll ask nicely, I think Shaye might have a nice picture of her with her axe as well though....

lol! Hey, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about that! ;) Seriously, I think I still have it somewhere... I don't know that I'll post it for the world to see, though. :) Do you still have a copy?

Shaye

lady_space said:
lol! Hey, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about that! ;) Seriously, I think I still have it somewhere... I don't know that I'll post it for the world to see, though. :) Do you still have a copy?

Shaye

I do have a copy of it, but it is on my old computer. I have been meaning to transfer some files over to this one, but never have. Maybe one day I will get around to it.
As far as me not supposed to be telling anyone about that.... well I have lots of stuff that many people wouldn't like to have circulated. That pix was good enough for the folks at ARRMO. You can't allow me take all the thunder in this thread can you ? Ha ha ha ha

Bryant

Bryant said:
I do have a copy of it, but it is on my old computer. I have been meaning to transfer some files over to this one, but never have. Maybe one day I will get around to it.
As far as me not supposed to be telling anyone about that.... well I have lots of stuff that many people wouldn't like to have circulated. That pix was good enough for the folks at ARRMO. You can't allow me take all the thunder in this thread can you ? Ha ha ha ha

Why, yes, yes I can. I wouldn't *dream* of stealing this particular thunder of yours. :p I apparently don't have a copy of that pic, though I could have sworn you e-mailed it to me. Can't take a new one--my new bass is skinner than my old one and my new body isn't as skinny as the old one. :D

Shaye

lady_space said:
Why, yes, yes I can. I wouldn't *dream* of stealing this particular thunder of yours. :p I apparently don't have a copy of that pic, though I could have sworn you e-mailed it to me. Can't take a new one--my new bass is skinner than my old one and my new body isn't as skinny as the old one. :D

Shaye

Do a search. I think the title was Shayebass.jpg IIRC. I didn't know you had a new bass. What model is it ? Btw, your body looks fine from what I could tell @ PPV.

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Hey Branyt- How's the MetalRose song coming along? You only have a few more months to work on it! *nudge nudge*

-Metal

Hmmmm...... can't say I have even picked up my guitar lately with the new baby and all. Will have it ready by September though.

Bryant

awwwww you changed your avatar......I admire you Bryant...You believe in yourself so you have no problems joking about yourself or posting silly pics. It is a rare quality in most people to be able to laugh at themselves. hugz and googlie eyes!