Bryants Avatar

kittybeast said:
awwwww you changed your avatar......I admire you Bryant...You believe in yourself so you have no problems joking about yourself or posting silly pics. It is a rare quality in most people to be able to laugh at themselves. hugz and googlie eyes!

Hmmm.... I am not very philosophical in my approach to life. I look at it like this when it comes to message boards etc....... If I can put a smile on someone's face, then I have done a good thing for that day. It's really nothing more or nothing less. I am a people person so I enjoy amusing others.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Do a search. I think the title was Shayebass.jpg IIRC. I didn't know you had a new bass. What model is it ? Btw, your body looks fine from what I could tell @ PPV.

A Soundgear 450, IIRC. When I say 'new,' I actually mean "a few years old.' It's got better action and a warmer, richer tone than my old one. Not that I ever play it. :p

And thanks!!!!!!! You know I love ya!!

S

Bryant said:
Hmmmm...... can't say I have even picked up my guitar lately with the new baby and all. Will have it ready by September though.

Bryant

Well what have you been doing from September to then? I suppose you've been busy "building cribs, painting walls, buying strollers and toys." What about ME! ME! ME!

-MetalRose

PS- I know you've been busy. I'm just harassing you. :) Kiss your little one for me, I've got the baby blues right now.

lady_space said:
A Soundgear 450, IIRC. When I say 'new,' I actually mean "a few years old.' It's got better action and a warmer, richer tone than my old one. Not that I ever play it. :p

And thanks!!!!!!! You know I love ya!!

S

Now that you mention it, I do remember you telling me about that bass a whi3le back You know how it is, I can't remember squat. :D

Bryant

MetalRose said:
Well what have you been doing from September to then? I suppose you've been busy "building cribs, painting walls, buying strollers and toys." What about ME! ME! ME!

-MetalRose

PS- I know you've been busy. I'm just harassing you. :) Kiss your little one for me, I've got the baby blues right now.

I won't forget you. It is as simple as this..... one of my greatest gifts is procrastination. It will probably be August or September before I work on it, but I will come up with something very cool.

Bryant