btw, another new signing on the way... :)

I'd love it to be Passage from Canada. They do not fit the smilies though, I fear...

... thus my bet goes to Spektr.

By the way, I should probably open a new thread for this question, but maybe you could just answer short and painless: waht will become of Enid now that the line-up has dissolved into nothingness once again? :err:

Ellestin said:
I'd love it to be Passage from Canada. They do not fit the smilies though, I fear...

By the way, I should probably open a new thread for this question, but maybe you could just answer short and painless: waht will become of Enid now that the line-up has dissolved into nothingness once again? :err:

Heya Ellestin,

don't worry. No nothingness at all. It looks like ENID is coming back in full strength and with the spirit of 1997 and 1998 + better production + real guitars + new aggressive vocals + catchier songs +++ atmosphere. In case Emi still longs to have us his extensive roster. ;-)

Florian/alboin

Ellestin said:

Passage don't fit with the code666 attitude, but maybe they could fit with Aural music... who knows :loco:

who's Spektr? never heard about 'em... :err:

It is psycho black metal no question... but I'm hard put thinking of a new band sick and talented enough to join the Code roster right now.

Are they from the north hemisphere?