Buckethead- In search of the...

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Buckethead will release a set of albums, entitled "In Search Of The", on February 21. While not much is known about this collection, it has been confirmed that there are a total of thirteen albums that have each been personally numbered and monogrammed by Buckethead himself.

According to musician/producer and frequent Buckethead collaborator Travis Dickerson, "This is not a regular CD. It's hand-made, hand-burned. The cover is whatever is deemed to be written on it. This is not a manufactured deal; each one is different and will be numbered and monogramed. No two of these will be the same. I have never heard of an artist doing something like this. This is as direct from the artist to the fan as I have ever heard of.

"As far as the content, I don't know, but the mystery around it is no surprise. Again, I can't speculate because I don't want to mislead anyone, I just don't know anymore. My gut sense is this is a conceptual work, a piece of art. It could contain anything."

Each CD can be purchased separately for $20, while the entire 13-volume collection is available for $200.

For more information, click here.

I have it. You should get it too. Absolutely amazing. Album 13 is a 45 minute long song hahaha.