buckethead "instructional"

Wings of a dream said:
Firefox owns opera
except for the fact that opera doesn't need extensions, as the only good extensions for firefox are to make firefox do things opera does stock... oh and the fact opera has had less security issues in the past year than any browser on the planet. and who do you think invented tabbed browsing? opera, back in the mid 90s, when it was the best, least bloated browser to run on a slower computer.

Bed_Of Razors666 said:
ain't he the new guns n roses guitarist
Not anymore, he quit! ....and really, to call the "new" line up Guns'NRoses is really lame......Axl needs to call it a day.....as my friend Elysian told me, by the time Axl releases the album, no one is going to care anymore....:lol:

And BTW, people don't give Buckethead enough credit as a guitarist.....he's fucking awesome IMO!! ;)

Buckethead is actually a guitar instructor in the Bay Area.

A buddy of mine was telling me that when he used to browse the Primus forums a few years back, he came across a thread that linked to Buckethead's personal website.

I'd like to see that shit.

I just watched the video again, he's a badass player.

NP: Emperor - Grey

SSJ4SephirothX said:
A buddy of mine was telling me that when he used to browse the Primus forums a few years back, he came across a thread that linked to Buckethead's personal website.

I'd like to see that shit.

NP: Emperor - Grey

Ther is a link to his homepage to the right of the video