Buffy

Nattestid

Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
Anybody who watches Buffy here? The two pass episode have been really good, sad though but tonight was one of the best one they made!

In my humble opinion: BUFFY SUCKS!
that's by far the worst tv show I have ever seen(apart from dawson's creek and ally mcbeal)
there's no plot,or I can't follow it, and it's like always a love story mixed with killing vampires and buffy being the top of the top
I hate that damn show
just thinking about it gets me mad
damn
heh

Originally posted by manuelgv
is she a lame vampire slayer? :lol:

Lol! >:eek:)

Nay, I don't watch Buffy. Never interested me.
I guess if I got into it from the start or something...
But usually I never "follow" anything that's on tv.
There's never a programme I HAVE TO watch every
single episode of, luckily :eek:)

Originally posted by manuelgv
there's no plot,or I can't follow it,
You can't follow it- there is a very definite plot :D

I'm fanatical about it, I have every episode on tape, have seen each one atleast 4 times (***warning**** Warning*** Geek alert ***warning****). I just finished re-watching season 5 last night (awesome ending it is, too. And no, I didn't watch the season in one day or anything, it's taken a couple of months.. honest.... ;)). Season 6 has not screened yet and won't until the end of the year. It does not rate well here (because the stupid TV station always puts it on opposite really really strong opposition on other channels, programs that rate in the top 10 for the country), so the network doesn't mind screwing the fans over (man, the stories I could tell..... :mad: ).

Has anyone else noticed Sarah Gellar has a funny nose? I used to think she was soooo hot, then like 2 or 3 years ago, I noticed it, now I can't see her face without looking right at it.... :lol: :lol:

And honestly... I don't think this forum is good place for "opinion threads" on stuff like Buffy (Captain Power, Star Wars etc.)

Well just don't read it then:rolleyes:

I know nothing about Buffy either. Never seen it.........apart from that, I switch the TV on for about two times a week just to turn it off soon afterwards. If there is one thing I can do without then it's my TV...........

the plot is lame
very lame
it's all about buffy kickin everyone's ass
my friends used to like it so I saw it with them but I can't take it
it's like wasting an hour of your life watching the wall
and that would be more rewarding
:lol:
and the new season sucks,just like the others

hmmmm Buffy is produced by Fox dude
I am ashamed to say that because Fox makes 2 of the shows you mention plus thw X files and 24 which are 2 very good shows
but yeah buffy sucks

Buffy RULES! (Look out...this is coming from an "un educated" adult Harry Potter fan folks!)

In order to appreciate Buffy, you have to understand something. You can't take it seriously. The point of the show is in fact to make fun of itself (and all other shows in the same gengre).

@manuelgy, stop being so bloody uptight and enjoy some of the mindless entertainment you so eagerly regard as pure shit

Honnestly.

It's a cheese-filled show, there's no doubt about that. But it's earned my respect, for it is one of the few shows that didn't wimp out on a gay character (right away)... she's dead now. But hey the happy lesbian couple lasted well over a season and a half!!
LOL