Bulb - Back from tour and a new rough clip up

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
Hey guys,
So i didnt have much time to write on tour, but i was sitting on a few ideas and decided to record them when i got back, so here they are.
Just some ideas im messing with, not a complete song yet but i like where its going (though it is a total bitch to play so far haha)

anyways its called "B Equals D" and you can hear it here:
http://www.myspace.com/iambulb
or
http://www.soundclick.com/bulb

enjoy!

thanks dude!
Tony my man, what have you been doing since tour dude?!

Lefthander: nah i havent gotten my hands on metal foundry yet, but i would like to in the near future! For now regular ol s2.0 is doing the trick!

thanks dude!
Tony my man, what have you been doing since tour dude?!

Lefthander: nah i havent gotten my hands on metal foundry yet, but i would like to in the near future! For now regular ol s2.0 is doing the trick!

Would you get it with the intention of using it on the album?

I think your 2.0 is sounding fantastic, but I'd be interested in how quickly you could whip up something that sounds better with metal foundry, and if you'd go ahead and use it on the album.

Would you get it with the intention of using it on the album?

I think your 2.0 is sounding fantastic, but I'd be interested in how quickly you could whip up something that sounds better with metal foundry, and if you'd go ahead and use it on the album.

i would have to see how quickly i can get a good sound out of metal foundry, is it easy to mix and match pieces of mf and 2.0 and ny (cuz i plan on getting that too!) or can you only use one sample set at a time?

I haven't got metal foundry man. I've only just got myself 2.0, so metal foundry is high on my priority list.

Still though, I'm having fun messing with 2.0, especially hearing how you can get it to sound.

Damn, I was listening to music on my iPod which was on shuffle yesterday, and a few Bulb tracks got played. Made me think that "I hope Bulb comes back from tour soon and does some epic new stuff". What a cool surprise that it actually happened :lol: