Bulb - Ibanez Rg 2228 8 String Clip (podxt, dfhs, virus ti)

Good interaction with the pad and guitars. The guitars are really cutting through the pad, and the pad "fill in the blanks" very nicely. Nice!

jesus how do you afford all of this stuff? Didn't you just get a korg M3? and now this? Damn I envy you. But anyways I like your synth sounds. Do you do any post processing on the synths? What do you like to use on them? I like to use the waves doubler plugin to make them fuller.

god that shit rocks

when your album comes out, all my money are belong to you.

jesus how do you afford all of this stuff? Didn't you just get a korg M3? and now this? Damn I envy you. But anyways I like your synth sounds. Do you do any post processing on the synths? What do you like to use on them? I like to use the waves doubler plugin to make them fuller.

i actually returned the korg m3 because i got a good deal where instead i got the virus, korg radias, and 88 key weighted controller and a fair bit left to put towards my new 8 string (the rest of the money coming from gear i sold recently) so yeah, just trading shit up!

where do you buy strings for an 8 string guitar and how much do they cost? What gauge is the low f# string?

Fucking awesome once again.

I've got a question, I checked your myspace pics and your recording setup doesn't have any tradition studios monitors. What are you mixing on?

fucking headphones lol:worship:notworthy:worship:

i hate to admit it but yeah i have my audio technica headphones which im used to because i have been using them for so long, and my room is very monitor unfriendly...

I gotta say man, the counterpoint you have between the guitars and synths when things really kick in is just absolutely fantastic - being a big DT/Kamelot fan, I have a big appreciation for such things (granted this of course is quite a bit heavier!). Is that all stock DFHS samples? Cuz that sounds incredible!

anyone know about where to get an 8 string set? What gauge is the low F#?