Bulb/Periphery - New song up! Zyglrox 2.0! Tour!

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
So this really was just for fun and for the sake of me practicing the song since we will start playing this song live on our upcoming mini tour.

I rerecorded "Zyglrox" and you can hear it over on the periphery myspace
http://www.myspace.com/periphery
or on soundclick at
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6900126

Oh and dont forget to come out and see us on our mini tour with This Time It's War when we are in your area! (dates are on the myspace page)
We have a bunch of new live songs and we have a new shirt design we will be selling at our shows (its the default myspace pic right now) and online so it will be a good time for all!

Enjoy!

haha to each his own, but frankly i cant stand any aspect of the original, it desperately needed to be rerecorded

you guys are touring with this time its war? say whats up to scott for me! he used to sing in my band hah

thanks a lot guys!!

jocke: thanks bro, just so you know im still saving up for that Axe Fx Ultra, been GASing so bad for one of those ever since you showed me the clips...you are a bad influence sir haha!!

wish: i would love to, its just that this tour is short, so hopefully in the future we will book a longer tour that goes all the way to the west coast!

alan: since we dont have a singer at the moment, this tour will be instrumental, but it will still be good times, so be sure to come out and see us if you can!!

sean: yeah dude fo sho! i actually run into quite a few people who say they know you! if you know a guy called dreux richard, im actually working on a rock album with him!

Misha, is there anyway I could paypal you and have one of those new shirts mailed to me? Also, did you order all black or are any of them colored?

Misha, is there anyway I could paypal you and have one of those new shirts mailed to me? Also, did you order all black or are any of them colored?

yeah dude, it will be on the online store once we get back from tour (you can get to it from the periphery myspace) and you can order as many as you need then haha
they come in any color so long as its black!

im still saving up for that Axe Fx Ultra, been GASing so bad for one of those ever since you showed me the clips...you are a bad influence sir haha!!
I'll almost beat you on this one, I'll get mine today or tomorrow :cool: well, almost, because it's "only" a standard ;) isn't the original version of "zylgrox" the song you recorded when you were on holiday here ?

I'll almost beat you on this one, I'll get mine today or tomorrow :cool: well, almost, because it's "only" a standard ;) isn't the original version of "zylgrox" the song you recorded when you were on holiday here ?

haha yeah it is, good memory dude
im actually going to be coming back around the same time this year, so ill see ya then!

yeah dude, it will be on the online store once we get back from tour (you can get to it from the periphery myspace) and you can order as many as you need then haha
they come in any color so long as its black!

Cool. I really like that design.

Bulb, you are simply amazing. What do you use to record your tracks? Are you using a pod? and also what did you use for drums?