Bulb - Unleash The Pwnies! Kinda on the crazy side...

Aren't you supposed to be on the beach now? ;)

Very nice djents before 3.00. Just the way we like it. Gotta listen a couple of hundred more times so I can begin to comprehend what the hell's going on. Happy new year, man! :D

ah thanks so much guys!!
i forgot that time travels faster for swedes (hence all the thrash) so happy new year too you too Jocke!
yeahyeahyeah im going out today to enjoy the stupid summer weather...

i forgot that time travels faster for swedes (hence all the thrash) so happy new year too you too Jocke!

Yep, we're already in 2012 actually.
facepalm.gif
It was late. :)

It kinda makes me think that of what might have happened if Megadeth had evolved into a faster, heavier, more complex band than the Rust in Peace line-up was. Bulb that's some great shit man.

Couple questions.
Did you use a Blackmachine on that? 7 or 8? I see what looks like the blackmachine headstock in the icon for that tune.

Is that AxeFX also? Can that stuff be any goddamned tighter? Holy Christ-in-a-sidecar! How do you not have solo albums of this shit already out there?

You do realize that just the 'rhythm' playing on that track is more complex than most metal players' solos right?

aw thanks a lot guys!! yeah drums took forever.
It kinda makes me think that of what might have happened if Megadeth had evolved into a faster, heavier, more complex band than the Rust in Peace line-up was. Bulb that's some great shit man.

Couple questions.
Did you use a Blackmachine on that? 7 or 8? I see what looks like the blackmachine headstock in the icon for that tune.

Is that AxeFX also? Can that stuff be any goddamned tighter? Holy Christ-in-a-sidecar! How do you not have solo albums of this shit already out there?

You do realize that just the 'rhythm' playing on that track is more complex than most metal players' solos right?

nah, just thought it was a cool picture, i dont have my blackmachine just yet, and the only 6 i have here in mauritius is this crappy ltd f-200, though it has an x2n in the bridge so it sounds ok.

Gack!
...uuuuuuuhhhhh...
wow
Excuse me a moment while I play that again!!
My guitar doesn't have those notes lol
Very, VERY cool !
I enjoyed that a lot!!! Great work!

bulb, you are one of the few people who makes me feel like I can't play guitar very well, as well as huge inspiration. Keep up the great work man.

Killer... this is groundbreaking stuff you are writing man... Meshuggah wishes they were this good, and they are great.

I think Misha is a cool guy and makes awesome music, but c'mon man. This has nothing to do with Meshuggah.... it's his attempt at a tech death type song, and very obviously heavy influenced by the new album by The Faceless (probably a little too similar, I think actually lol).... awesome playing and production skills, of course, but not ground breaking...

Just to clarify, so I don't come off wrong, I think this song (along with most other songs Misha has done) is awesome.... just was pointing out the correlation there with the faceless....