Bulldog Bash - anyone going?!

Ian 'E' Edwards

ME(n)TAL AS FUCK!
I'm definitely going to be there - so I was just wondering if any of you other god-damned fools was going to be there too?! I've been to the last two, but this years line up looks very tasty - I really want to see The Wildhearts, Fu Manchu, Biohazard, Dukes Of Nothing, Clutch, Stoopi, Orange Goblin... and of course the strippers! ;) :)

So who else is going / thinking of going and who interests you on the line up?! (http://www.bulldogbash.com/)

Apparently the Wildies have been demoted from the headline slot on Saturday to make way for... Gary Moore.

With the Pretenders headlining Friday, it's turned a bit duff. And I think Fu Manchu have pulled out too :(

I agree that some of the bands are well dodgy, but hey, the atmosphere is always great and you can always get pissed!

Dave, where did you hear that Fu Manchu have pulled out please as I've just looked on the official website and there's no mention of any changes? I so hope that isn't true... :confused:

I saw the ad for the event and Fu Manchu who were previously on the top line with the Wildhearts, have been removed from the whole thing. Could still be on though, just not advertised as an attraction, which is a bit silly.

Biohazzard have pulled out of their whole tour due to illness as well.

Cheers for the info Dave - indeed your information was correct as the line-up has changed somewhat now! At this moment in time I should be at the Bash setting up my camp, but due to the shit line-up (apart from 3 bands) and also splitting up with my girlfriend last night I don't really feel like going. :cry: Oh well, still looking forward to Bloodstock and also going out this Sat night and getting pissed to take my mind off things...