Bullet for my Valentine NOT doing COB tour!

Tajbled

New Metal Member
Nov 15, 2005
According to lambgoat.com, bullet for my valentine is NOT touring with children of bodom, instead deciding to tour with Rob Zombie. This is great news, too bad Trivium didnt back out of the fall 05 tour as well. :headbang:

I don't think they really have a say in who they get to play with this time anyway, because its sponsored by Hot Topic or something...

LazyGuitar said:
Get this shit out of the forum.

It's a disgrace that it was even considered in the first place.

Um, Bullet for my Valentine is a crap band , crappy as in Trivium crap. So I don't see your point. Cheers. :tickled:

I think Bodom need to come back over to europe, grab some very kickass bands and do an extensive tour playing some old classics :)

Trust me, an 18 year old kid from england talking ish on the internet is the least of my worries. Does mommy take you to the bodom concerts? I bet SHE likes bullet for my valentine!

All I want to know is why you had SHE in capitals, like you thought pointing out my mother is female was a big fucking deal.

You posted old news (to anybody that checks blabbermouth or cobhc). Misunderstood what I said, and gave a lame insult.

And Nick...goddamn, you're a pathetic elitist.

Nick Brookes said:
shut it you are all AYDY n00bs

actually HCDR, but I am proud of that. If that doesn't make your " COB England cool clique" then I am very sorry. The level of elitism on here is comedic, to say the least. :wave:

Tajbled said:
Trust me, an 18 year old kid from england talking ish on the internet is the least of my worries. Does mommy take you to the bodom concerts? I bet SHE likes bullet for my valentine!

The last good news was this:

"Children of Bodom release Follow the Reaper!"