Bullet for my Valentine NOT doing COB tour!

LazyGuitar said:
All I want to know is why you had SHE in capitals, like you thought pointing out my mother is female was a big fucking deal.

You posted old news (to anybody that checks blabbermouth or cobhc). Misunderstood what I said, and gave a lame insult.

And Nick...goddamn, you're a pathetic elitist.

I'll send a bucket to england for your tears of emoness. I think its funny that your mother enjoys bullet for my valentine, thats all. :D

Final_Product said:
I think Bodom need to come back over to europe, grab some very kickass bands and do an extensive tour playing some old classics :)

+500 000

Tajbled said:
According to lambgoat.com, bullet for my valentine is NOT touring with children of bodom, instead deciding to tour with Rob Zombie. This is great news, too bad Trivium didnt back out of the fall 05 tour as well. :headbang:
thank god

touchy touchy are one of Alexis male groupies you no Hylian is right you just dont want to say incase Alexi comes onto the forum and will never fullfill your fanboi dreams.

getchapull said:
touchy touchy are one of Alexis male groupies you no Hylian is right you just dont want to say incase Alexi comes onto the forum and will never fullfill your fanboi dreams.

wtf are you talking about? the fact that you even think about that stuff is pretty sick.

it was just a simple "fuck you" nothing more.

You said "fuck you" when Hylian said "CoB dont write any more good songs"and the only people who get angry at comments like that are fanboys and no one likes fanboys.
And did I say I think about things like that so where did that conclusion come from:err:

LazyGuitar said:
Fanboi. Sk8er Boi.

Both used by faggots.

and that would technically make you , lazyguitarboi :wave: the biggest queer of them all. congrats on ur feature film, " brokeback mountain".