bullshit

For sure they are busy but they made fans by that business. There's a phrase in "Little prince" book, I read that in Russian so I don't know exactly how it sounds in original, something like that 'We are responsible for those we domesticated". I'm not hat depended of the band. I'm their fan for 5 years, their records're enough for me and I got here only yesterday. May be because I don't want to feel they are total strangeres to their fans. May be there are some ohter reasons but I don't know yet.

I've got some ideas. A chat for example. Once a month, half a year, just any time the band please tho chat for, say, an hour with fans. I don't think we can damage them a lot through Net.

And chat creators could make sure that the persons appear under Hypocrisy names are Hypocrisy members.

Any other ideas? So what we are waiting for?

Welp, I hung out with Hypocrisy for about four hours after a show in Milan, and I can assure you they are all about the fans. Coolest guys ever. They missed their plane, and could've just cancelled. Nope...they got there a few hours late, played for 30 minutes, and went back home. If that's not about the fans, then I don't know what is.

Hypocrisy look like they're fun to hang out with. I had the good fortune of talking w/ the band members of Dark Tranquillity and In Flames after their shows. I talked w/ them for about 30 minutes each, they autographed my CD booklets, etc. Both bands were very nice and sincere.

Well, thanks thrashmetal78 Glad to know that I may be wrong. Unfortunately I live too far away to get to moscow shows every time I please.May be I had another opinion if could. The local bands are too proud with their own though they are nothing in fact.

to inverted one. I'm not the kind of a person that trouble people whenever I please, quite opposit. But if it happenes that I need something, I get it.

to nergal_S: could you give examples of good post?I'd appreciate it.