It is now the time to decide!

Your choice!

• Yes, let's stop this shit!

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No, it's very interesting for me!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
I didn't try to insult you. I just remembered that you were interesting in Peter's girlfriends and that's all.

Tumn
Man, you're absolutely right, but we are talking about another side of this. He...

This is a very big difference when I ask for example, is he divorced twice (maybe it doesn't have e sense but it's my buisness), and "asking" about "fucking".Don't you think?I don't see reasons for which you should be coarse, and insult my questions.

P.S. Just wait few months Shamateur, and I will be able to argue with you in your native language;)
I'm starting studies on russian philology this year.

Shamateur said:
Maybe we'll try to find something more interesting then soneone's experiens in talking with Peter Tagtgren? I think it's a follish thing... He is a man and lives on Earth such as we live.
The second thing: I offer not to discuss Peter's private personal life anymore. It becomes annouing... really annoying. As someone have already said, it's not our fuckin' busyness! Are we the people who admire Hypocrisy and respect the whole band for it or we're all old grannys which don't know what to speak about 'cause of their dotage?
Here is a poll for everyone to decide: are we going to be valid to Peter's private life and not to talk about such things anymore or everyone is pleased by shit we have here.
I offer the results of poll to be a new rule in this forum, will it be permissed or not?
Let's go!

Shamateur : Just my words... :kickass:

I promise never to tell anyone inhere how many times I have meet Peter, and what we talked about... :saint:

Yeah, Lunah....you're not gonna tell about meetings, but you "had to", tell to everyone, that you've met him:rolleyes:

babyish boasts:Smug:

Lumi... :lol:

Damn, it's hard to hide the fact from you that I have been at the same place as Peter (and the rest of Hypocrisy), since we met at the signingsession... :Smug:

Arghhh.... Now I just revealed my self :zombie:

I'll keep my mouth shut from now on :saint:

I have voted for "let's stop this shit" also if I have never talked to Peter. It's none of my business, and I never talk to people about their private life. Not even I talk about my private life, and I hate intrusive people.

:cool:
Why should some stupid poll try to dictate what we say on this "OFFICIAL" board anyway???????? Like TUMN said "I don't care what people post here as long as it has to do with the greatness of Hypocrisy and Peter!" That is the real deal and if it's annoying, go someplace else!!!!!!!!! Personally, I come here for news, band updates and whatever is interesting about HYPOCRISY. This is not the ENQUIRER or the SUN news!!!! This is the Official Hypocrisy forum.'
:kickass:

Niether news nor band's update is here. Latest update about Holma's left the band turned out not proved to be true.
We are talking about nothing for our own pleasure. And it won't influence on Hypocrisy at any side.

Besides, I can say you fpr sure, that both Peter and the rest of the band dislike when some creation of mankind's stupidity savours detail of their private life in public places.

Shamateur said:
Besides, I can say you fpr sure, that both Peter and the rest of the band dislike when some creation of mankind's stupidity savours detail of their private life in public places.
I agree. Who would like to talk about his private life to people he doesn't even know?

Everyone can see that official site is not updated with such information.
So any news about Andreas's quit, if there any, we can find out only in the mid of october befor US tour will start.