bumper stickers

Bumper stickers go on the back bumper of your car. I'm assuming you know what stickers are.. If you don't know what a bumper is, its the part of the car that will get smashed first if you drive into something or back into something.
Did that make any sense? :confused:

John, I have told the band about it many times! They still don't have them.
Angel makes sort of stickers, you can use them in the car as well. they stick to the window, but you can pull them off anytime (if you like to clean the glas) and stick them back on again, she does them for FC members.

Bumper sticker = Autoaufkleber / Heckscheibenaufkleber for those Germans, who never heard the engl. word before ;) :p

Originally posted by Silkie
Bumper sticker = Autoaufkleber / Heckscheibenaufkleber for those Germans, who never heard the engl. word before ;) :p

yeah..... :rolleyes:
Never heard of that before. And it doesn't make sense to me as well. Why do they call it bumper sticker when it's actually sticked to the window and not on the bumper?? :confused:
Anyway.....another expression I will most surely never forget.

Originally posted by 13th angel
thanks silkie.....could you ask angelika IF I could get one with the new F/C issue??...speaking of that ...I have'nt received one lately..... :)

You haven't recieved the last one yet, because I'm working on it... I'm the one who has to translate it all...
Due to my accident it will be deleted, hope you don't mind :)

I'll ask Angel to make one :)
Keeps her busy until I'm finished with the translation... :p

oh.... o.k silkie.....that would be great:) .......If you see the guys tell them I said hello.......we had a really great time after their last show in San Jose.......they were trying to teach my friends and I some german....the problem was I was a little drunk...ha ha ha:D

Originally posted by 13th angel
the problem was I was a little drunk...ha ha ha:D

Hehe.......I bet you were not the only one who was a little drunk *remembers the last time she met Dirk after the gig* :D

So....what did they teach you? Surely some words of no use in daily life..... :rolleyes:

ha ha .....it's only a problem If you are trying to learn another language....lol......... gaunerin, I really can't remember what they were trying to teach me...I just know they were getting a laugh out of it so theres no telling...ha ha ha...... yes dirk is funny when he drinks...he's like me...I am a happy drunk.........

eh....wheres the n/p box and the smileys?

well the n/p box and the smileys are on the post a reply site, but I guess you used the Quick Reply :)
I know how to write some smiley, so I use the quick box most of the time.