Bunny Rabbit ?

karrokid

freelance jackass
Feb 12, 2005
nashville
I was watching the local news tonite and, the story was on gangs and how the hand sign for a rabbit (you know like the shadow puppet or peace sign) is now a common gang sign. So I just wanted to warn anyone who might being playing with their children at the park that "Little Bunny Foo Foo" might get you a cap in yo ass !
Maybe they'll start using the metal hand :headbang: next and Dio will get gunned down by some Crips at his next gig.

Dio can't be killed. Those bullets would deflect off him as he is protected by the Rainbow Dragon of Rock n Roll... ahem ... ahem.

Yeah when I first moved to NYC I couldn't understand why there were so many guys wearing Phillies baseball hats or jerseys...didn't realize until a few years later that those were the colors for the Bloods...I'm a little naive, gang colors were not the first thing to enter my head...

oh well

karrokid said:
I was watching the local news tonite and, the story was on gangs and how the hand sign for a rabbit (you know like the shadow puppet or peace sign) is now a common gang sign. So I just wanted to warn anyone who might being playing with their children at the park that "Little Bunny Foo Foo" might get you a cap in yo ass !
Maybe they'll start using the metal hand :headbang: next and Dio will get gunned down by some Crips at his next gig.

I think I saw a little girl throw that sign on a Quizno's commercial last night. I'm not fucking with ya!

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Yeah when I first moved to NYC I couldn't understand why there were so many guys wearing Phillies baseball hats or jerseys...didn't realize until a few years later that those were the colors for the Bloods...I'm a little naive, gang colors were not the first thing to enter my head...

oh well

yeah, dont wear blue, red, black, or white only, and mix those colors. Dont walk with a limp, and dont, I repeat do NOT throw up the "W" and yell "WES COAST MOFO!" Personally, I like to make fun of the gangs here. But then again, the gangs that are in my town are primarity really young stupid kids that think tagging the grain silo is "really cool."

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
yeah, dont wear blue, red, black, or white only, and mix those colors. Dont walk with a limp, and dont, I repeat do NOT throw up the "W" and yell "WES COAST MOFO!" Personally, I like to make fun of the gangs here. But then again, the gangs that are in my town are primarity really young stupid kids that think tagging the grain silo is "really cool."

Here for initiation (for the Bloods anyway) if someone is wearing red...doesn't matter if it is a child or an old person, they will get their faced sliced...

Haven't heard too many stories like that now...but freaked me out when it did and I refused for me or my kids to wear red (not that we were really wearing anything that color anyway) just wasn't taking any chances...stupid I know, but some of these recruits were stupid young kids and you know how they can be...

Spidey138 said:
that's fucking ridiculous. I'm gonna start an anti-gang gang that just goes around killing gangs. Oh yeah and we'll all wear Batman costumes...

I'm Batman!

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Here for initiation (for the Bloods anyway) if someone is wearing red...doesn't matter if it is a child or an old person, they will get their faced sliced...

Haven't heard too many stories like that now...but freaked me out when it did and I refused for me or my kids to wear red (not that we were really wearing anything that color anyway) just wasn't taking any chances...stupid I know, but some of these recruits were stupid young kids and you know how they can be...

Ok so remind me to never wear my Liverpool top over your side of town :)

poker_fan_in_nyc said:

And thats EXACTLY why I have a CQC knife (Close quarters combat) on me at all times. Granted, my cop brother got it for me, and if I was to actually hurt someone with it I would be in BIG trouble (the same knife is issued to SWAT, Navy Seals, and Army Rangers) but I take no chances. If Nebraska had a conceal and carry law, I would have that too. Overboard? Probably. Crazy? More than likely, but I take NO chances with my or my famlies safety.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
yeah, dont wear blue, red, black, or white only, and mix those colors. Dont walk with a limp,

Dude, that's so funny b/c I have a really bad ankle and I'm sorta big. I was walking really funny one day and I got "The Look" and he started swinging his arm behind his back like he just cut the cheese. RECOGNIZE!