Burden EP on iTunes (includes "Would?")

Oh My Lord...Opeth and Alice in Chains are my two fav bands...and damn! I agree with whoever said that Layne would be proud! Hell, the whole band would be proud. That was def in the top 3 highlights of 2008...
1) Getting to see Opeth Live
2) Getting to hear Watershed
3) The Would? Cover

Goddamn it's a great day!

top 3 most important events in my life (in no particular order)

- being born
- winning the lottery for 500 trillion dollars
- hearing the Would? cover

hey do you know that's illegal? i know it doesn't seem like a big deal to download music, but it really hurts the musicians and all the people involved with making it.

Please be so kind as to PM me with directions on how to attain the Would? cover without paying. Thanks.
Please be so kind as to piss off. I hope you get banned.

Would love to know if this is being released on CD anytime soon. Never purchased anything from iTunes store, but I really want to hear Would?

My first mp3 purchase ever, but I just got so tempted and I can't imagine a better band to lose my virginity to than Opeth anyway :)
And "Would" is my fave Alice In Chains song too.

Great cover, nice to hear lots of Mendez for once and Mikaels singing is surprisingly raw and dirty. Must buy for all Opeth and AIC fans.
I'd love to hear this live.

i dunno why some people have problems with iTUnes or think its rubbish. i love it.

concerning the coverversion: its quite good, but to me it is too close to the original. would have liked it to be more "opethed" :saint: