"Burden is mine" - Green carnation....Tab needed/...!!!!!

Voyager said:
Why not figure it out for yourself??? You would benefit much more from that:erk:

Learning by ear is bad. Learning a piece by reading music is actually more beneficial. I recommend use the Guitarpro but only read the tab if you need to, otherwise read the notes.

hibernal_dream said:
Learning by ear is bad. Learning a piece by reading music is actually more beneficial. I recommend use the Guitarpro but only read the tab if you need to, otherwise read the notes.

I recommend never using guitar pro because it is dreadful. Messiest notation ever. Powertab all the way.

^What? are you talking about the video that he played AIC's ''Nutshell''? gimme a break, even my mom can play that song...it is so easy it is ridiculous...great song though.

all_sins_undone said:
lol @ waz claiming he knows guitar theory, yet cant tab a green carnation song.

hahaha......i will easily confess I haev pretty minimal knowledge of thoery adn even less guitar playing skills....im in no way a good or even average guitar player...!!!......and Ive never ever said so......this guy is again talkin outta his ass...im the most humble guitarist ull ever meet...!!!.......im sure everyone on this board is abtter guitarist than me...!!!>......PEAC EOUT

all_sins_undone said:
what? im not talking out of my ass. you actually said you learned guitar theory.

learning is a continuous process....yeah I prolly learnt that theres no sharp between E ,F and B,C,....but that doesnt make me a theory master...!!!......u shoudl stop postin acutlaly on these forums....u spew filth and stupidity ....and teh most incoherent and contradicting posts Ive ever read.......!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

*adds teh above 2 posters to IGNORE list*....hahahaha......!!!!........god have mercy...its the FORCED EMOTIONS-combo....!!!......hahaha......PEAC EOUT