A CAUTIONARY TALE BOUT MUISC BIZ : GREEN CARNATION

the first album is basically leftover in the woods. not as good as omnio, say, but still pretty decent.

Fuck. Light Of Day... and Acoustic Verses are really good albums, and Tchort was planning on having some kind of LODDOD sequel or something of the sort. Hopefully he'll still do it.

OT: wankerness, but where did you got that short film in your signature? :D

IT: green carnation are great... sadly i've never seen them live :\

Acoustic Verses was probably the worst album I heard in 2006.
The previous albums were better.

You must have only listened to about 10 albums in 2006 cause it wasn't bad, definitely not anywhere close to "worst of the year" level. It's just very bland, not particularly original and very short. I'd listen to say, Alternative 4 or even Damnation over it any day.

RE: whoever asked about my sig it came from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op57DmvPTi0

Sad news. "Light of Day, Day of Darkness" is a well appreciated album by me. It still gets a good deal of playing time around here. As for The End, I'm convinced this is one way overrated distro. Every now and then you can find excellent deals and such, but more and more stuff is out of stock and not replaced. Hell, their own employees don't know what's in or out of stock. Ever since they moved to Brooklyn form Utah a yr ago, they have been on a slippery slope. The End has fallen prey to the greatest destructor of businesses. Fuckin' greed.