burger king taco's

Booger King has tacos now???? :puke:

Did you guys hear about that new oil or whatever that McDonald's is now going to use for their fries and crap? It's supposed to cut down the saturated fat. Bahhhhh...I can still feel my arteries clogging as soon as I look at those big yellow arches...must stay away...must stay away...

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Burger King tacos suck. Taco Bell rulzerz. Their frito pie chili burritos own you
Don't you live in Texas? Cmon!! I would think you'd have easy access to much better Mexican food than Taco Bell!
What the hell is a Frito Pie Chili Burrito? That sounds like something an over-inventive homewrecker would make for dinner on a Tuesday night while cleaning out the cupboard.

I haven't tried the Burger King tacos, so I can't comment on them directly, but I refuse to try them on principal alone. That's like shopping for a bra at Midas Discount Muffler.

Originally posted by Novembers Paul
Drink BEER.
Best advice ever.

Of course you knew I'd have to comment on this, so I couldn't let the universe lapse into a black hole by not replying.
Last night I had one of Milwaukee's Lakefront Brewery Cream City Pale Ales in an Iron City Beer glass (Pittsburgh's finest). I felt so intercontinental.

Actually, those K-mart Icees are pretty damn good. I like the Cherry ones. K-marts around these parts, however, are pretty fucking crusty. So I don't think I will be heading there any time soon. I can drive less than a mile and obtain a Slurpee, so out of conveniece, Slurpees rule me. They never have Cherry though, which is pretty whack....
Subway and Slurpees are calling to me now, methinks.

I faintly remember shopping with my mom in Venture or Target and there being ICEEs there. I usually didn't get one, but sometimes she'd treat me to one. And some popcorn. And Cherry was the obvious choice over the Coke flavored.

Originally posted by chupe666
Don't you live in Texas? Cmon!! I would think you'd have easy access to much better Mexican food than Taco Bell!
What the hell is a Frito Pie Chili Burrito? That sounds like something an over-inventive homewrecker would make for dinner on a Tuesday night while cleaning out the cupboard.

Sure I have access to better Mexican, but I thought we were talking about fast food.

Down here, all we have is Mexican restaurants. If they aren't Mexican, then the restaurants are Tex-Mex.

At this one place called Jose's, if you order any plate, all Margaritas are $.99 until you leave. And they used to put everclear in those bad boys.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Sure I have access to better Mexican, but I thought we were talking about fast food.

Down here, all we have is Mexican restaurants. If they aren't Mexican, then the restaurants are Tex-Mex.

At this one place called Jose's, if you order any plate, all Margaritas are $.99 until you leave. And they used to put everclear in those bad boys.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!

I love good Mexican food. Fresh salsa with cilantro and lime- mmmmmmmm. And I could understand how every restaurant in Texas could be considered Tex-Mex. Or at least Tex. I gotta hit Texas some time soon. I went to South Padre Island once, but that was a family vacation in December and we mostly ate seafood and looked at the water, which was too cold to swim in.

I've never had a Slurpee. I don't even know how far I'd have to go to get one. Probably Chicago. We've got Slush Puppies up here though. Those are quite inferior though.

apu11sm.jpg

WOOOO!!!!!!! So many things to comment on......ok I think you guys will know who each comment pertains to......

Fast food tacos SUCK...I literally get ill from them. Now I LOVE mexican food. In fact, I had some WICKED salsa today...made with tomateos (sp?) pronounced toe-muh-tee-ohs and a few Jalapeno peppers..HOLY CRAP was my mouth on fire! BUT, it definitely perked my ass up to deal with the rest of the work day
:D

SLURPEES RULE. Believe it or not I NEVER had a Slurpee at Target (which is sad cuz I worked there for almost 7 years when I was a young punk, heh). Cherry is fantabulous:) Hey wait a min...I still AM a young punk, hehehe.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, pale ales (drools). I am actually goin' to a Beerfest next weekend:D Nothin' like spending 12 bucks and havin' all the brewski's you can drink (FUCK if I am gonna spit it in a bucket:lol: )

To Larry: Quizno's OWNS Subway:p