Burger King

JMarz

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2008
Minnesota, US
www.facebook.com
Went to an interview today, nailed it on the head with a hammer made of impression, and secured myself a burger flippin' job at Burger King :Smug::kickass::lol:

After all these months of all this bullshit of homelessness and just general misery, even a job at Burger King is enough to get me EXCITED AS HELL to be somewhat back on my feet again. Been looking for work since November, so it's been a good while :headbang:

Hahaha, congrats man!
At least its a job, and it will definitely help you get back on your feet.

Flip those burgers good, and you will be senior manager in no time! ;)

I considered getting a job at Burger King (although we don't call it BK in Australia, but we have the same shit, more or less), but nah, the horror stories I hear from so many fast food employees put me of entirely

Glad for you...

Mmmh.... I'm hungry...
drooling_homer.png

Man, just look at it like a step toward progress. Its a lot more fulfilling looking for a *good* or *favorable* job when you already have one...instead of waiting for the perfect one to come up. Ride this one out...when you start to get sick of it, start applying elsewhere. Employers are a little more likely gonna hire ya if you got a job than if you don't.

Working is working. Good for you. Do your health a favor and avoid eating there unless you are going to starve otherwise. Nothing packs on the lard liking working at a fast food joint.

Thanks alot guise :headbang:

Now I can start putting 100$ away a week to get a 5150 again >=D

Also, I got my Ibanez fixed up, so I has a shreddin' guitar again. :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: After almost 2 weeks of not playing, I can honestly say I NEVER want that to happen again.