Burger Rage!

xfer, when you phrase things that way, i don't even have the energy to answer.

also, let it be said here, this isn't the same goatschool as it was two weeks ago

KFC is good, but not as good as Lee's Famous Recipe. I love fried chicken though...

I also love McDonald's fries regardless of what you heathens say! Rally's has the best fries though... mmm batter dipped fries... mmm...

sentenced to ten years!

THE WOMAN, Waynetta Nolan, 37, showed no emotion as the sentence was read in court after a trial in which the McDonald’s manager, Sherry Jenkins, said that even though she gave Nolan the mayonnaise she requested, the woman flew into a rage anyway.
“I gave her everything she asked for — mayonnaise, no mustard, onions — everything I could possibly do for this lady. Mayo, mayo, mayo, and it’s still not good enough,” Jenkins told reporters outside the courtroom.

not that these pics are necessary, but:

2680607_200X150.jpg

2680749_200X150.jpg

Far and large Wendy's is the greatest fast food burger place. The summer before last I ate FAR to many Triple Classics for my own good and I make a point after every concert to go for a late night Double or Triple.

Yes they will special make you a Quadruple Classic if you ask them.

Brandon

I've had Wendy's way too many times to really appreciate their food anymore... I'm kind of tired of them. My favorite fast food places are Taco Bell and Arby's, but neither are burger chains. Also Skyline and Sonic... mmm coneys.