I just saw a girl get cut out of her car

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
She was in an SUV and tried to take a U-Turn in the middle of Beacon Street in front of the BC bookstore where I had just finished shopping. A car coming from the other direction was going very fast and piled into her, knocking her car into a tree. The bark was sheared off the entire bottom 4 feet of the tree and the SUV went over into its side. The entire front right side of the SUV, including the whole wheel, was pretty much torn off by hitting the tree.

It took maybe 20-25 minutes for ambulances and firetrucks to arrive and cut her out. They cut off the windshield first, then used power saws to cut the struts holding the roof to the car.

She was 20-25 and when they took her out I didn't see any blood, but she was clutching her face and not moving. They strapped her to a stretcher and you could see one whole half of her face was purple/black.

um i wasn't going to snap away while this girl got hauled out of her car in pieces! the kid standing next to be was LOUDLY CHOMPING CHEETOS the whole time and i was appalled!!

besides, i left it at home today.

I saw a car accident once and it was very surreal. Everyone (myself included) stopped their cars and ran out to help. A woman had been rear ended into traffic and was nailed again in the front by a van. Big strong guys helped her out of her car and she was screaming "CALL MY FIANCE CALL MY FIANCE" and she was bleeding and her legs were broken and the smell was terrible and.. man. It was nice to see a bunch of strangers working together to help, though. But man oh man..

what do you mean by "the smell was terrible"? smell of what, burning rubber and metal?

the weird thing about this accident was that the overwhelming smell in the air, even when they were cutting the metal, was this torn-green-tree odor from the tree she hit.

A couple months ago I saw the most surreal accident ever. I was driving down a pretty major road and saw in my rear view mirror a guy two lanes over get rear ended on a motorcycle and fly through the air. He definitely wasn't moving at all when he hit the ground, but it would've probably been in the paper if he'd died. I was thinking of getting a motorcycle around then. That prompted me to change my mind.