I saw Baphomet

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
The end is near people. Repent your sins. Tonight, I was walking back to my appartment and this little girl bumped into me. She looked about 10 years old and had very very blonde hair and pale skin. At first I was like what the fuck, are you blind, and then she started crying.

Seeing as how noone else was around I started to walk away, leaving her there bawling like a baby, but she grabbed my arm and held me back. A second what the fuck followed, I touched my arm and felt something sticky. It was pretty dark, however upon closer examination it looked like blood.

She had stopped crying and I was about to ask her if she was hurt or something when she showed me both her palms... Some symbol was carved on both of them, again I can't be really sure cause it was dark, but it looked like two pentagrams, a normal one and an inverted one overlapping each other. Weird thing is I didn't see any blood on her hands or anywhere, those pentagrams looked like they were cauterized on her palms.
Well, at that point I started to back away like a fucking pussy but I couldn't get my eyes off her and run away, it was like she wouldn't let me or something.

Then for a fraction of a second her eyes turned bright white and she said something which for some reason I remember it exactly as she said it... now after some looking up in latin dictionaries and such, I concluded she probably said this: "Templi omnium hominum pacis abhas". This means Temple of Peace Among All Men, but in short it's Tem Ohp Ab, which in turn is Baphomet spelled backwards.

Now, after she said that, her eyes turned back to normal but her nose started bleeding. At that point I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw this one fat lady walking towards me. I turned around again and looked at the direction of the little girl but she wasn't there. I figured she must have ran away and hidden behind some dumpster or something but damn I wasn't gonna look for her...

So now I'm really confused cause I don't know what the fuck went on... Was she Baphomet? Had Baphomet possessed the body of that little girl? Did I really see him in front of me or had someone slipped something in my drink earlier and it was the chemicals playing tricks with my mind? Fuck, I wish there was someone else with me there to confirm what I saw and heard... Baphomet... damn.

And I thought you were gonna say that you saw Baphomet live, when you were in the elementary school. :s Surprise-surprise. Now, say what happened when you woke up...

yeah, there's a good chance that that was Baphomet. . .

BUT, keep in mind, Baphomet's brother, Temohpab, could also be a culprit. HE'S the one with the pedophilic/being john malkovich syndrome. it was probably just him. what a joker! he may not be as powerful as his brother, but he sure knows how to get the laughs! :lol:

Look, I know what I saw ok? Whether it was a demon or not, that I don't know, and I couldn't care less if you people believe me or not. I don't know if I'm marked or something, hell I even might be part of some huge ancient prophecy and that's why Baphomet revealed himself to me. Shit it's fucked up, but from now on I'll make sure I carry a cross and some garlic with me... do those also work with demons or just with vampires?

ha ha... this is hilarious... and no, garlic wouldn't work on demon's because they don't exist

Originally posted by ThePhilosopher
you're serious?

Hell yeah, I'm serious. Look, why the fuck would anybody come up with something like this? Anyways, after further research, according to the Thelemic Order of the Golden Dawn, and the Temple of Baphomet, there are some ancient writings whose rough translation goes as follows:

"And a time will come when the ancient spirit mortals call Baphomet will reveal Himself to the Sinister One.
Possessing a virgin soul, He will make his presence known, thus signaling the end of suffering and the beginning of eternal darkness.
It will be the darkest of all nights when Baphomet will choose to reveal himself and deliver his message to the Sinister One, but he will be interrupted by Varg the Lickerish who has an evil soul and wants humans to suffer for eternity."

It goes on to say about other meetings and stuff like that, but come on, think about it, it all makes sense. Fuck I think I'm gonna shit my pants with fear.

You're a virgin? ha ha, sucked in.

:lol:

I might take you a little more seriously if you'd quite with the whole "I am the sinister one", and the whole "There was an ancient text, that only I ever got my hands on!" thing ha ha... :lol:

The ancient text had been converted into digital form using the wonders of modern technology and its translation was on this internet thingy.
And hey, I didn't call myself the Sinister One, I called myself the one who's about to shit his pants with fear, anything sinister about that? Can you really blame ME for being born and being part of this prophecy? If these ancient writings are true, then very soon I'll be off this world travelling to Cartharg which is where the dead go cause I'll be fucking dead after Baphomet gives me the whole message. Happy now, you fucking meanies I'll die to save you.

Tiffany was blinking on my poster 17 years ago. :eek:

And I lost myself in a Reiki/bioenergetical session, they all lost me.

Who the fuck needs a sinister one, a devil, a fucking abstract Christian "enemy" when there are men in the world raping children with knives and broken glass and entire cultures are wiped out because their existence is hindering a corportation's profits?

The only fucking devil humanity needs is the shit and blood stained reflection of itself in the mirror. The supernatural, if you choose that term, is real, sure. But unfortunately, it's not relevent. No horrors greater than what our own hands commit, and sadly, not justice and and divinity greater than the few weak compassions we grant ourselves.

Though, I have to admit, I did see a demon in the toilet after too much mescal and carne asada.

It would be more plausible if you didn't mention Sinister.

just because you saw baphomet doesnt necessarily mean the end is near. Baphomet has been going around doing whatever he does in the bodies of little girls for thousands of years or whatever, so i would think it was just another evening of baphomet doing what he does, and you just stumbled onto him.

"Each blaspemy is another stone to the edifice of your glory
I want to be the rock on which you'll build your church

Am I the son you've been waiting for?
Am I the chosen one?
To be your messiah on earth
And to sit at your left in hell
I've always ignored the doubt
Answers are in the questions

Show me the way to the Baphomet's throne...

Guide my hand, light my path
My mouth will speak with your words,
I'll make statements with your orders
I'll be the supreme insult
Which will forevermore soil the image of god
I'll be your revenge, I'll be your victory
Guide my hand, light my path

Show me the way,
To reach one day the Baphomet's throne..."

--SAMAEL

bmtitle.jpg

A Satanic Black Mass

0. Usher in the participants, each saying in turn as they enter the temple:

"It is my Will to invoke Baphomet to help in the destruction of the satraps of old aeon spirituality and its thought forms."

1. Perform the Lesser Banishing of the Inverse Pentagram:

Facing West

Touching forehead intone,

"Mine..."

Touching groin intone,

"is the kingdom..."

Pinching the left nipple intone,

"and the power..."

Pinching the right nipple intone,

"and the glory..."

Crossing arms over chest giving the sign of the goat on each hand intone,

"forever. Nun unto Nun."

In the West draw the inverse pentagram and intone into it,

"Baphomet"

In the North draw the inverse pentagram and intone into it,

"Astoreth"

In the East draw the inverse pentagram and intone into it,

"Astaroth"

In the South draw the inverse pentagram and intone into it,

"Sorath"

Facing West with legs spread and grabbing the crotch, or standing on your head if you can, intone,

"Before me Leviathan, behind me Asmodeus. At my right hand Lilith. At my left hand Samael. For about me flames the star of Babylon and through the Yoni stands erect the Phallus. Light of Creation."

Facing West

Touching forehead intone,

"Mine..."

Touching groin intone,

"is the kingdom..."

Pinching the left nipple intone,

"and the power..."

Pinching right nipple intone,

"and the glory..."

Crossing arms over chest giving the sign of the goat on each hand intone,

"Forever. Nun unto Nun."

http://www.chaosmagic.com/archives/magic/baphomet.htm