"Buried by the dead" by chris

Blackened Rainbow said:
man look this side:
he's young one...he will be better in time and he's new talent for metal music.like anders want it.
btw anders say
5. Keep in mind we're looking for a new frontman, someone able to work a large audience with charisma and skill.

hell yeah chris born to do this.!

Well if they would record the new album soon, we would want him to be at the peek of his peformance...so we want him to be better NOW.

Ok guys, a karaoke version of "Bastard son of god" is in progress.

I´m programming the drums at the moment, which is the shittiest of all progresses while putting together those karaoke versions....:ill:

But I´m on it....;)

@helios: You can bet that we´ll put in some of the desired killer screams!

IMHO Chris has the charisma and balls to handle big audiences. I visited a lot of gigs of his band TREMORS and everytime it was fuckin great.

And I don´t say that just because he´s a friend of mine...

Fleshcrawl said:
Ok guys, a karaoke version of "Bastard son of god" is in progress.
good choice because:

Did you ever think of asking another death metal trade mark singer to join Bloodbath, like for example Matti Kärki?
Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström: In all respect, Matti Kärki is a great brutal singer and I couldn’t imagine Dismember without his voice, but he wouldn’t make it in Bloodbath; he got a style that doesn’t suit our trademark. We need someone with an extremely articulate, clear voice and also a swift tongue beside the brutality and aggression. For example, not many death metal vocalists could pull off “Bastard son of God” to the full degree of what’s expected, it would probably be easier for a rapper to nail it, see what I mean? You gotta to have that articulate fast shit going and not many can growl his way through it remaining top dog. The ineffable king of this style is David Vincent and he’s been a big, if not the biggest influence on our previous singers.

cmon chris!

Man, talking about screams, Phlegethon and Rose, have you heard the Tremors recordings? And the tremors live video? The highs sound fucking sick to me! Peter quality written all over it. I can wait to hear Bastard son of God, one of my fav tunes to drive too lol