Burning Question!!!!!

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
I was wondering if there was anybody driving down to PPV from the New England area cause I need a ride! hahaha ya see what happened was My Buddy Jesse and I were supposed to drive down there we bought our Tickets and all that and then last week he tells me he cant go of course since hes the driver I'm in a bit of a squeez so like I said if anybody could perhaps tie me to the roof rack or lock me in the trunk I would greatly appreceate it :D I have one extra set of tickets also if needed Please please please help me out if you can :wave: :worship:

JonnyD said:
I was wondering if there was anybody driving down to PPV from the New England area cause I need a ride! hahaha ya see what happened was My Buddy Jesse and I were supposed to drive down there we bought our Tickets and all that and then last week he tells me he cant go of course since hes the driver I'm in a bit of a squeez so like I said if anybody could perhaps tie me to the roof rack or lock me in the trunk I would greatly appreceate it :D I have one extra set of tickets also if needed Please please please help me out if you can :wave: :worship:
Wish I could help you...I am flying out of California myself to New York to catch Tad Morose and Edguy and then Ludmer and I are driving out to Georgia....if all else fails get a plane tix...you gotta be there!

JonnyD said:

Oh dude that blows !!! You can sell the ticket and that will be half of your plane fare though. Flying will be much better than that long drive anyway. You can take the Marta (subway) from the airport to N5 (Arts Center Stop) which is in walking distance of Earthlink Live.

Bryant

I have got things figured out now ... I just had to think instead of panic :loco: hahaha see you guys there! and Bryant could you maybe PM me with directions from the airport to the subway which directions to go all that crap? :D