Bush in Anthrax or Saint?

Jono

Hail Satan!
personnaly i would like it if bush focused on AS now when he gets time to. He sings so much better with saint. AS seems to be tighter musically as well. Anthrax seems to always be searching for the sound that will make them be able to sell out arenas. DOn't get me wrong i love anthrax too. but it's funny that the best album foir anthrax to me at least was SOWN and that was the first with JB. Rev is my fave AS album and it's thier newest effort. and also true to form.
comments?
-Jono-

Jono said:
No Me Digas is badass and got me interested in spanish guitar thats joey playing accoustic. I wish he would release a spanish accoustic album.
he also played the accoustic part in the beginning of Upon My Departure.
-Jono-
Joey's an acoustic God, man

Revelation is very badass but the new tunes at Nod To The Old School are even better (Real Swagger and Unstable). But no offense to anyone, but excluding Joey Vera, the bass guitar extraordinaire, I always thought Anthrax were better musicians. Charlie is without a doubt a thousand times better drummer than Gonzo is.

I actually watched some Portnoy drum solo and was pretty much bored. But he´s good in DT. He listed Charlie as his big influence in an interview I read somewhere.

I DIG Bush in Saint. I was happy to see John get some notority and some extra cash when he joined Anthrax, but I never like Anthrax even back in the day; pre-Bush. They had Joey on vocals (never really like high pitch singers) and were too comic-booky/cheesy for me to embrace, but John changed that.

Saint rules. Anthrax... who cares now.