Bush vs. Satan

Uhm yeah, you got me pegged there Mr. Franken. Put up a post anytime you feel you need to be set straight.

Franken? He's a joke too... :lol:

But the "not even worth addressing" attitude is similar to Hannity's approach to callers who disagree with him... talk over them, cut them off, belittle the opinion, then hang the phone up.... :Smug:

Franken? He's a joke too... :lol:

But the "not even worth addressing" attitude is similar to Hannity's approach to callers who disagree with him... talk over them, cut them off, belittle the opinion, then hang the phone up.... :Smug:

I haven't cut you off, talked over you or hung up on you so...You draw this Hannity comparison solely from my dismissing your arguement as unworthy of conversation?
Is anyone who dismisses you given the Hannity label?

BULLSHIT!

It should've never have been Congress' business to begin with...

He's had girls for a long time, and Hillary knew about it back in Arkansas...

That's their marriage, not Congress' or yours or mine.

Invasion Of Privacy? Yes, indeed it was.

you do realize that what got Clinton in trouble wasnt Monica Lewinsky, dont you?
he was being charged with perjury, for lying to the grand jury, under oath, obstruction of justice, by hiding evidence and not cooperating fully with the investigation, abuse of power and attempted rape of Paula Jones.

there were also charges of witness tampering [he tried to convince witnesses to go to prison, rather than tell what they knew about the case].

the Monica Lewinsky scandal was stirred up by his own people and the MSM. they knew there'd be dim bulbs out there who would believe whatever they read about the case and not bother to get the truth before deciding that this was a case about nothing but a bj.

Democrats and the MSM rely on the brainless to be their base supporters.

The real abuse of power happened with that overreaction in Waco, Texas. I wish Republicans would focus on that infraction of due process, instead of Willie's willy. Goldwater would be ashamed of the republicans today.

you do realize that what got Clinton in trouble wasnt Monica Lewinsky, dont you?
he was being charged with perjury, for lying to the grand jury, under oath, obstruction of justice, by hiding evidence and not cooperating fully with the investigation, abuse of power and attempted rape of Paula Jones.

there were also charges of witness tampering [he tried to convince witnesses to go to prison, rather than tell what they knew about the case].

the Monica Lewinsky scandal was stirred up by his own people and the MSM. they knew there'd be dim bulbs out there who would believe whatever they read about the case and not bother to get the truth before deciding that this was a case about nothing but a bj.

what was the case about?....i know he lied under oath....but I never took the time to figure out what he was being tried for that led to the questioning that in turn led to him lying under oath......

what was the case about?....i know he lied under oath....but I never took the time to figure out what he was being tried for that led to the questioning that in turn led to him lying under oath......

How the independent investigator Ken Starr got from the unbelievably tangled mess called Whitewater to Monika Lewinsky is so convoluted and complicated, nobody has ever been able to explain it.

But Whitewater was Hitlery Rotten's scandal. She was responsible for it. I don't keeping saying "she's always in the middle of every scandal during Bill Clinton's presidency" for nothing!!

And to think, everyone was giving her sympathy as the "cheated wife" during that embarrassing fiasco! In reality, she was getting much-deserved punishment for her criminal acts that were never faced with legal justice.

She got her's!!

Jurched

I assure you I am not brainless... but I expected the name calling.... :lol:

It's like a child on a playground who can't win an argument and resorts to name calling and throwing sand. :rolleyes:

But, since we're talking about perjury... why not get Cheney or Bush on the stand under oath and start asking about WMDs, oil and Iraq??

It's like a child on a playground who can't win an argument and resorts to name calling and throwing sand. :rolleyes:

But, since we're talking about perjury... why not get Cheney or Bush on the stand under oath and start asking about WMDs, oil and Iraq??

i actually wasnt calling you 'brainless,' but apparently it's something you've heard before, since you reacted so quickly to it.
:err:

as for Bush and Cheney being under oath... what would be the purpose?
WMD? all intelligence reports pointed to Hussein having them. other reports from varying sources around the world indicated he was moving those WMD out of the country before the US went in.
apparently, the info was credible enough that pretty much EVERYBODY, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed with it and agreed that taking Hussein out of power, by any means, was the right thing to do.

oil? what about it? what would Bush or Cheney be asked on the stand?
Q: Do you know what oil is?
A: Yes.
Q: I rest my case.
:Smug:

and what about Iraq?
Q: Do you know where Iraq is?

all the answers have been given, over and over and over. whether you listen or not is up to you, but there's NOTHING Bush has done in office that can equal the criminal doings of the Clinton Whitehouse.

i actually wasnt calling you 'brainless,' but apparently it's something you've heard before, since you reacted so quickly to it.

WMD? all intelligence reports pointed to Hussein having them. other reports from varying sources around the world indicated he was moving those WMD out of the country before the US went in.
apparently, the info was credible enough that pretty much EVERYBODY, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed with it and agreed that taking Hussein out of power, by any means, was the right thing to do.

and what about Iraq?

all the answers have been given, over and over and over. whether you listen or not is up to you, but there's NOTHING Bush has done in office that can equal the criminal doings of the Clinton Whitehouse.

Wow... put the kool-aid down, it will be alright... :lol: :lol:

oh, worry not. no 'kool-aid drinker,' here. i actually know what's going on, unlike the true 'kool-aid drinkers,' like yourself, that wait on the left-leaning MSM to cram it's warped, biased version of the situation in Iraq down their throats.

WMD's -See Syria
Oil -Are you old enough to drive? Have you bought gas lately? If we are there for oil, the "trickle down economics" must not have trickled enough yet.
Iraq-Let's do that. Let's put Cheney and Bush on the stand. Let's put everyone in Congress who voted for the war up there too. Instead of admitting you got owned in the post, you point the finger at Georgie and Dicky. Pathetic/Lame

Your posts are retreads of posts that weren't good the first 50 times they were put up. It just supports my theory that liberal-democrats are not the free thinkers they tell you they are. They are just a bunch of parrots, repeating what they hear.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have friends over there... so go tell someone who actually believes you.

what does your having friends over there have to do with anything? does that make you 'in the know' by association? :err:

i'll bet you're one of those geeks that runs around telling anybody that'll listen that you actually know somebody in Iraq, just to try and seem like an authority.
dont you know what a ridiculous jackass that makes you look like to people?

i've got friends there and have had other friends there, so what's your point? if it's that knowing somebody over there makes you some kind of expert, i guess i'm an 'expert' too.

what does your having friends over there have to do with anything? does that make you 'in the know' by association? :err:

i'll bet you're one of those geeks that runs around telling anybody that'll listen that you actually know somebody in Iraq, just to try and seem like an authority.
dont you know what a ridiculous jackass that makes you look like to people?

i've got friends there and have had other friends there, so what's your point? if it's that knowing somebody over there makes you some kind of expert, i guess i'm an 'expert' too.

Umm, you were the one that claimed to actually know what's going on over there... What makes you more in the know than anyone else on this here message board?

I would rather be a parrot than a brainwashed xenophobe.

Umm, you were the one that claimed to actually know what's going on over there... What makes you more in the know than anyone else on this here message board?

i've got friends over there.

and what about Iraq?

Bush did nothing illegal....last time I checked being incompetent is not illegal...No WMD's went to Syria because no WMD's ever existed at that time....Saddam used his WMD's on the Iranians.....