Bush vs. Satan

Umm, you were the one that claimed to actually know what's going on over there... What makes you more in the know than anyone else on this here message board?

I would rather be a parrot than a brainwashed xenophobe.

If a Xenophobe is someone who is afraid of Xena, The Warrior Princess, I am a Xenophobe.

Well have to check with Patrick on this but, I don't think I can be a Xenophobe if I am a zionist.

I can't believe you just used the "I'd rather be a xxxx than a XXX".
What's next, "sticks and stones"? Or, will it be the time honored classic "my father says, so it's true"?

'I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I?? I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I??'

peeweeherman01_story.jpg

If a Xenophobe is someone who is afraid of Xena, The Warrior Princess, I am a Xenophobe.

Well have to check with Patrick on this but, I don't think I can be a Xenophobe if I am a zionist.

I can't believe you just used the "I'd rather be a xxxx than a XXX".
What's next, "sticks and stones"? Or, will it be the time honored classic "my father says, so it's true"?

Xenophobia is an unreasonable fear of something foreign or strange......

i've got friends over there.

what does your having friends over there have to do with anything? does that make you 'in the know' by association? :err:

i'll bet you're one of those geeks that runs around telling anybody that'll listen that you actually know somebody in Iraq, just to try and seem like an authority.
dont you know what a ridiculous jackass that makes you look like to people?

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

:zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

it's called 'sarcasm.'
get a dictionary and look it up.

a person of normal intelligence could see i was throwing your own words back at you, but take comfort in knowing i didnt expect you to get it.

it's called 'sarcasm.'
get a dictionary and look it up.

a person of normal intelligence could see i was throwing your own words back at you, but take comfort in knowing i didnt expect you to get it.

Hard to tell on a message board, they are after all, just typed words, no sound in voice, facial expressions, etc...

I thought you were being a hypocrite and going senile. :lol: :lol:

Hard to tell on a message board, they are after all, just typed words, no sound in voice, facial expressions, etc...

I thought you were being a hypocrite and going senile. :lol: :lol:

it's true. much is lost over the internet.