Jun 9 2007 7:00P Angel's Sports Bar Corona, California
Jun 14 2007 8:00P Second Wind Bar Santee, California
Jun 28 2007 8:00P Club Vegas Salt Lake City, Utah
Jun 29 2007 8:00P Club Vegas Salt Lake City, Utah
Jun 30 2007 8:00P The Firehouse St. George, Utah
Jul 2 2007 8:30P San Diego County Fair (DEL MAR FAIRGOUNDS) Del Mar, California
Jul 6 2007 10:00P McMurphy's Tavern Pasadena, California
Jul 7 2007 11:00P Cane's Bar and Grill San Diego, California

:OMG: Wow! What does the schedulers calender look like juggling all this? :loco:

Jim

Damn jim (THANK YOU JIM, FOR THE HELP), but Juarez is like mmm far far away its like ... you are in california right????? well if not imagine you are in california (lets equal california=mexico city) you will have to travel to Minesota (lets equal minesota=juarez).

LADYS PLEASE!!! DONT DO THIS TO ME, i am an underage guy i have 17 and i cant travel alone across the country (my parents would never allow me to do that) so please please please try to reach Mexico City.

Damn jim (THANK YOU JIM, FOR THE HELP), but Juarez is like mmm far far away its like ... you are in california right????? well if not imagine you are in california (lets equal california=mexico city) you will have to travel to Minesota (lets equal minesota=juarez).

LADYS PLEASE!!! DONT DO THIS TO ME, i am an underage guy i have 17 and i cant travel alone across the country (my parents would never allow me to do that) so please please please try to reach Mexico City.

Heyyyy

Think of us Brits,

The straight line distance between Los Angeles and Newcastle is approximately 5237 miles or 8428 kilometers.

you are looking at an 18 hour flight Via Chicago. Theres something like a 9 time zones to travel through!!!!

Heyyyy

Think of us Brits,

The straight line distance between Los Angeles and Newcastle is approximately 5237 miles or 8428 kilometers.

you are looking at an 18 hour flight Via Chicago. Theres something like a 9 time zones to travel through!!!!

Well i think you are right but, so ladys if you girls dont come to Mexico City i think i will have to travel across the country, my dad will not be very happy with this but ehm UP THE IRONS!!.

still waiting for PNW. I know you were here in March, but I am having major Iron Maidens withdrawls!!! I even almost thought about getting a ticket and flying to SLC here from Yakima to see the shows down there now that we have a direct flight from Yakima to SLC and vice versa now, but then I checked the price and thought wow that much and I would also have to get a hotel or something among other things.