DIMMU BORGIR UPDATE

really disappointed with that artwork. dimmu usually pay really close attention with artwork, especially on the last 2 albums, but this is lame and yes, also reminds me of im's dod

+1000000000000000000. I am a huge Dimmu fan... but what the fuck is with that artwork? I think all you idiots have been too generous. i would give it a negative 10000000000000000000

I just have this (probably irrational) hope that Dimmu will somehow get back to their '90s roots and make another real symphonic black metal album, and not just some bland, overproduced shit like Death Cult. Enthrone is one of my favorite albums of all time, and it's the main reason I have so much respect for the band, but it's just been downhill from there. I'll probably end up going to the concert anyway, though, just because I've been wanting to see them for a while and they don't come out to the States that often.

well, it's his opinion, isnt it? and this is a FORUM where people express their opinions.

dont get me wrong, i love dimmu...starting from stormblast up to their latest.

Right! but this thread was an update regading their new record, for people to discuss the new artwork etc. If he has nothing to say more than it's a shitband i don't think he needs to say anything at all.

I maybe overreacting but i'm just tired of all people who has nothing to say more than that a band sucks.. There's many threads about bands i think sucks but i don't go there just to say it.

Reactions: Alteredmindeath
Right! but this thread was an update regading their new record, for people to discuss the new artwork etc. If he has nothing to say more than it's a shitband i don't think he needs to say anything at all.

I maybe overreacting but i'm just tired of all people who has nothing to say more than that a band sucks.. There's many threads about bands i think sucks but i don't go there just to say it.

Dude, trust me. If you mention Demon Burger here, people are going to do what they've done in this thread. Just a heads up.

The first time I heard Enthrone Bullshit Snorting, I laughed so hard because of the synth sounds who were lamer than any 80's synth sound rejected by all the producers of that time fascinated by the synth (think Europe but lamer if that's possible)
Hilarious !!!

Latest 2 albums are fantastic with the best drumming in extreme metal music.
Nicholas Barker is one talented mofo, his playing is br00tal, tasty and musical as hell.

Gotta love that over the top orchestra thing.

Stay Screamo !

To bad Barker is no longer with the band. I'm looking forward to hearing his work with Testament though. He is an awesome drummer & they were an awesome band.

Does anyone know who's doing the drumming on the new Dimmu album. HellHammer would be nice !

Hellhammer is hired by Dimmu. He does that for a living, which is understandable. I don't think he would ever consider joining the band.

Great fucking band and I cant wait to hear this album. Dimmu and Opeth are the 2 bands that I have a listening party at my place for. If only Opeth came out with a new album this year then the year would be just perfect.

But abou the new album and artwork. I really dont care for the artwork, but their album covers have never been anything pure amazing. I did like the caped dude walking on top of bones on the Death Cult album.

Cant wait for the new album, it will be nothing short of amazing dark hard epic black metal! And the haters can just go listen to something else :)

I just got my tickets to the show in San Francisco. Really exited for this show. The opening bands I dont care for but that ok. They should of had Swallow the Sun open for them. It will be cool to hear them live before the new album is even out, most likely they will play a new song!