But...I'm not Canadian...

Sorrell

APT Guitarist/vocalist
Jan 3, 2008
Fairfield, CA
www.myspace.com
For some reason, both of my Myspace pages (A Prelude To Tragedy and The Rooster) are set to Myspace Canada now. I find that to be a bit odd...eh.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Well, I guess we could make APT toques available for sale. :lol: I had to look up the spelling for that word. I just remember "Fiiiiive golden toques".

Beauty, eh?

SS

Hey, maybe we should tell people we're Canadian....great bands such as Rush, Triumph, Saga, April Wine, etc. are from there. Maybe we'll get more airtime and attention. Hmmmm.

Hmmm...maybe you're right. Nobody likes Californians (for good reasons), but who doesn't like Canadians? They're like Americans, but without the holier-than-thou attitude. It's America Light! :lol:

Screw it. We're Canucks!

Crap! Now I gotta pretend I like hockey... :zombie:

SS

Just don't play any shows down under. I've heard from more than a handful of peeps that Canucks are not well-received in Australia for some reason. Weird, because I used to work with a bunch of leaf-blowers, and they were some of the coolest people I've ever met.

Maybe they were referring to Frogs (French Canadians)....I could see despising them:p

No offense to Ludwig of course!:kickass:

~B

Maybe they were referring to Frogs (French Canadians)....I could see despising them:p

~B

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My friend, Nick, who owns a record company in Aussieland is originally from Canada. Maybe I should tell him that they hate him there. That's what a real friend would do.

I'd love to go there some time...but I'm afraid of their HUGE spiders! I don't think I could drink enough Victoria Bitter to forget about 'em.

P.S. Myspace sorted it out for me. All is Cali again. I kinda liked being Canadian for a day. I actually thought I could afford to see a doctor. I got over it.

SS

Dude, did you suddenly have an overwhelming urge to eat donuts and sit on a chesterfield?

In all seriousness....how many Canadian snowboarders does it take to win a gold medal at the olympics?

One and an 1/8th:p

I'll go now.

~B

In all seriousness....how many Canadian snowboarders does it take to win a gold medal at the olympics?

One and an 1/8th:p

~B

Considering that I haven't watched an Olympic event since somewhere around 1976, I'm not embarrassed to ask.

What? o_O I Googled the reference, but came up with nuttin'.

Help a brotha out.

SS

It's Doug and Bob no wait... It's Steve and Steve McKensie!! Take off eh! Some one horked your clothes! Get them some donuts eh...
mckenzie.jpg

See? Already the forum is active again. Ever since Sorrell posted this "Canadiam" related thread (less than 24 hours ago) look how many responses we have! We need to go Canadian! It'll be good for the band....

There was a Canuck snowboarder who won a gold medal in the winter olympics years ago, only to test positive for pot:lol:

Hence the 1 and an 1/8th part:cool:

~B

There was a Canuck snowboarder who won a gold medal in the winter olympics years ago, only to test positive for pot:lol:

Hence the 1 and an 1/8th part:cool:

~B

:lol::lol: Classic!

Thanks for explaining. They didn't take away his medal did they?

I can't imagine ANYONE calling pot a performance enhancing drug. :lol: Unless, that is, your your art is sitting on your couch, eating Cheetos and watching Teletubbies. :zombie:

SS