i don't care if you don't care...but i saw ministry last night...

The Burning Darkness

King of the Obvious
Jul 10, 2002
Visit site
and god damn they kicked some serious ass....

first 3 bands kinda sucked.....1st was some local band, Pitbull Daycare...they were...eh ok...i couldn't hear the bass or drums, oh and their snare went out or some BS.....2nd band was OK....sounded kinda like slipknot.....i think they were Motograter, of all the opening bands they were prolly the best, and i talked to one of the guys for a lil bit, pretty cool fella, lifted em up into the crowd when he wanted to surf the ministry crowd....3rd band i didn't much like, lolipop lust kill, but they covered depeche mode's Personal Jesus, that was pretty cool.

then ministry came on and kicked all ass.

some songs i remember them playing...though they played a good few more

Just 1 Fix
N.W.O
Reload
Thieves
Filth Pig
Stigmata
Bad Blood
So What
Breathe
Psalm 69
and they closed the show with a drunk guy singing Jesus Built My Hotrod...

through the entire ministry set, i had this reaaaally cute chick in some tight vinyl skirt thing, rubbing up on my man piece, whether it was a coincidence or done on purpose i care not to know....

i'm in san antonio.

yeah, lots of hotties....mmmmmm

i should check out more industrial/whatever type bands.....see lots of chicks in vinyl....leather....some weird S&M lookin shit.....

but goddamn, that show was like a full body work out...i'm nursing my back and neck as we speak.

oh i listen to a good bunch of industrial/ebm type bands, i just don't go out to see them perform much.

i missed das ich a while back, and lords of acid i woulda enjoyed too....i missed KMFDM a good while back aswell....