These pictures are blurry and bad, but I don't care and I bet you won't either!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Last night was KISW's biggest party of the year, the rock girl gala, where basically tons of hot girls cruise around the stage, bands playy tunes, and at the end there are 16 girls left that are then KISW rock girls. All the staff is there and we get tanked and party down and crash in hotel rooms or go home in limos. Tons of booze, loud music, hot girls, and friends. This year was the funnest yet. I took a lot of pictures. I also drank a lot of liquor and beer and ran around everywhere. So, the pics aren't good at all, but I kinda think you'll still enjoy looking at them!

Greg Wilson started the show with a little comedy bit.He was totally trashed by the end of the night but he provided LOLs constantly. Every single word that came out of his mouth was hilarious in a "this guy is completely ridiculous" kind of way. He ended up chugging this beer to chants from the crowd and spiled half of it down his shirt haha.

gregwilson.jpg

gregwilson02.jpg

BJ Shea introducing the girls. I won't type anymore for a little bit.

bjonstage01.jpg

bjonstage02.jpg

bjonstage03.jpg

rockgrils01.jpg

rockgrils02.jpg

rockgrils03.jpg

rockgrils04.jpg

rockgrils05.jpg

rockgrils06.jpg

rockgrils07.jpg

rockgrils08.jpg

rockgrils09.jpg

rockgrils10.jpg

rockgrils11.jpg

rockgrils12.jpg

rockgrils13.jpg

This was her idea and turned out to be rather ironic...

dukes01.jpg

Because 5 minutes later when I ran into Ted in the dressing room, he says "Hey Kev let's get a pic together like we're gonna be on a fight poster!"

dukes02.jpg

Everyone was trippin' on Miles' bowling shoes haha.

milesshoes.jpg

I can't not laugh when I look at this picture hahahahah

gregwilson01.jpg

Fuckin' guys.

steveted.jpg

Oh yeah Candlebox was playing while we partied backstage.

candlebox01.jpg

monitors.jpg

This is limo we rode home in.

limo01.jpg

I fucking love my job!

And here's Greg Wilson doing an impression.

Last edited by a moderator: