If you saw the "Believe in Nothing"video on Loud last night...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
...thank me!I was the one who e-mailed a request for the video.That host guy was talking about some of the videos that they were getting ready to play and he said "We have a request from the states here."and he goes on about how Loud is better than the music programming down here and whatnot.Then he said that they were playing "a video by Nevermore for Laura from Maryland.",which is me.So,go me,I got a Nevermore vidoe played on the show.And I know that Famous Amos will say that that is because I am the GOG OF CANADIA...but it's Nevermore,so bite me,you whore*in the words of One-Pin Cyn*:lol:

Yeah...unless of course there just happns to be another Nevermore fan from Maryland with the name of Laura:err: *Twilight Zone theme song*
I'm just assuming that it was my request,though.And that was pretty cool.All of the times I call radio stations requesting songs,they never get played.Same thing w/when I'd e-mail Rock Show on VH1.They never played my requests.And that was relatively main-stream stuff like Godsmack,Manson,Alice in Chains,etc.But Loud played Nevermore,which was just awesome.I finally got to see the weird-ass "Believe in Nothing" video.

Yes,NoLordy,Darkspot suits me far better than "Laura".But the host of the show fucked my name up and made it sound all *Canadian*(duh!),pronouncing it like "Lora"
...wrong,wrong,wrong.But all that I cared about was seeing Nevermore.
Oh,there were some other interesting videos on Loud-"Dopehat"by Marilyn Manson,that one vid. by Rammstien which is like a perverse parody of Snow White&the 7 Dwarves,"Brackish" by Kittie,Ministry:headbang:etc.Also,I've learned how to hate Blind Gaurdian and Helloween(even though it was pretty appropriate for them to play "Halloween"on the show).The singer of Helloween sounds like a mix of Bruce Dickenson and Sanctuary-era WD...and it was just basically cheesey power metal,so I didn't watch much of it.
No,Amos,you don't have any channels like I do...you don't have any *great* Canadian music channels like I do:lol: You just have plain old MTV...and even the Canadian music channel is better than most of the stuff that MTV plays.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
even the Canadian music channel is better than most of the stuff that MTV plays.

You're kidding, nothing can be worse than the crap muchmusic plays.

The host person corrected himself by quickly saying "Well,this channel probobly doesn't either,but this show[meaning Loud]does.",which it does.The stuff on Loud is way better than MTV or VH1.Loud plays Cannibal Corpse,Volitile,Danzig,Ministry,Celtic Frost,My Dying Bride,Arch Enemy,Superjoint Ritual,etc.

I heard good things about VH1

That last loud was lame in my opinion.Lets see

pimp-crap
Disturbed-CRAP
manson-I didnt mind that song.OOMPA LOOMPAS!!!!!
ministry-crap
kittie-crap
rammstein-crap
Blind Guardian-cool for a cover song,awesome video(the clown from IT rules)
helloween-musically good, vocally not
nevermore-:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D