presenting my review of the 12/12 Brooklyn show!!

dead6skin6mask6 said:
At the Philadelphia show, Warrel told me to find him before the Brooklyn show so he can help me get my video camera in. The band was asleep when I tried to contact them, so I just tried to get in, hoping telling the guy would be good enough. Apparently not, so we had to get out of line, take the camera back to the car, then go back to the line. Thankfully, we were able to go right in.
I just heard from a friend of mine in NY that knows them. They did the interview w/Headbangersball at 8am that morning. That's why they were all sleeping. They were exhausted. Poor boys.

Awesome WIll! Did you tell him about us? I mean i know he remembered Jewfro (though he thought it was Wolftribe) but did you tell him who came up with WWWD? thats awesome! Did he say anything about "the" Spring Tour? or is that too hush hush? Hey, did you get any pics? id love to see that shit!

James is the one that got pics. i forgot to mention alot of stuff when talking to warrel, you guys included (sorry :() but when i brought up the spring tour, he went "what tour?" :lol: :lol: i said "we have another campaign in store for you guys" but never got to tell him who it was :lol: i said that i like the production on EoR, then he said "youre into alternative metal though, right? like korn" hahahahahahaha

Nope..in the US it was brown with that really cheesy looking barn on the side of it...lol
they had alot of tinsel hanging in the windows and blue xmas lights...O__o

"i said that i like the production on EoR, then he said "youre into alternative metal though, right? like korn" hahahahahahaha"
:lol: OWNED!

oh by the way guys when we talking with warrel when he went to the headbangers ball thing that morning he also told us that theyve been given the chance to make a new video, he also stated they are trying to decide whether they should to i, voyager or never purify, leaning towards never purify

Yeah...they said that they were going to do another video during Headbanger's Ball, though they didn't say which songs they were debating. OH PLEASE, PLEASE LET THEM CHOOSE I, VOYAGER!

ms. anthrope said:
actually, it was a log cabin. yes, it was the stylin' pimp mobile... decked out in red n silver tinsel, christmas lights and mini disco ball!
Oh yeah, ugly on the outside, pimpin' on the inside. Instead of those old style bunks, they each had their own little 'rooms'. Nifty. That was traveling in style.

never purify would be nice
it sounded so heavy when they played in live i have a whole new view of that song
always thought it was great now its unbelievable :lol:

Both of those songs are really awesome and very very heavy, I just hope they don't cut large parts of the song again - although it's always good to see them in action

hell, do em both guys.

(btw - yeah, they're making another vid after the tour)