Ok, my turn to review the Jaxx show.

It doesn't hurt at all, just a lot of blood got moved around. It's spread quite a bit, but it's not as bad as yesterday :lol:

damn haha

I was an idiot and kept hitting this bruise on my leg with a screwdriver handle (hey, it felt good), and i guess the bruise decided to explode and conquer my leg. was interesting.

The bitch that did it to me:

Comm-HLTH-Crazy%20Nurse.jpg

metalkingdom said:
Oh man, I'm sooooo embarrassed. I told you guys that I'm a magnet for assholes! I wanna apologize to all of you that witnessed that, because I definitely didn't want to have something like that happen the first time I met you guys. I feel like a total jerk.

It was a pleasure and an honor meeting all of you guys from the forums last night. You guys are a great bunch, and Nevermore couldn't ask for any better fans. Will - you fucking show stealer! I can't believe how much WD talked to you from the stage. That was really sweet (not gay sweet). No wonder you don't remember my name - you're an honorary rockstar!

If anybody is wondering... I finally met up with the soundman, and him, Van, James and I had a very cool few minutes on the side of the bus before they left! :Smokin:

Catch you guys next time. Maybe I could provide security for the next DM show. :heh:

Dude, don't apologize, that guy was a fucking tool. He was pissing me off all damn day. Trying to be all viking metal and what not (wtf was that vest??) Just know for sure, if the shot would have hit the fan, we had your back...