Ok, my turn to review the Jaxx show.

Chromatose said:
Oh shit, that was metalkingdom?, I thought I was talking to Van!!!!!!

rofl, good times...

LOL

"I thought he was Kirk Hammet, wtf... no wonder this autograph makes no sense"

FretsAflame said:
LOL "I thought he was Kirk Hammet, wtf... no wonder this autograph makes no sense"

:lol: That's a good one. Some guy actually did ask for my autograph! I shoulda gave it to him. How's that shirt fit, Steve?

metalkingdom said:
:lol: That's a good one. Some guy actually did ask for my autograph! I shoulda gave it to him. How's that shirt fit, Steve?

It's really cool but there's this strange hole in it about this shape...

kbar.jpg

... where'd you say you got this shirt again?

So Will, what song did you ask for before PGM? I remember that and the brush your tongue part. I was just like what the fuck is he talking about? My name is Alex (Amon Amarth tee w/ the 3 skulls), I ran through the mosh pit during Evergrey to get to about the thrid row which was awesome, went to get a beer after that and the floor was packed, so I hung near the back. Since I'm about 6'2" it was easy to see, these shaved head guys were just running into people and kinda pissing me off. During one point I was headbanging right behind the mosh pit and headbutted one of those guys in the nose:lol: He was a nice guy, since we talked a little, but he deserved it.

That's awesome, I wouldn't have complained either way! I was hoping to hear Beyond Within, but they played that last time, so oh well

leigonX said:
So Will, what song did you ask for before PGM? I remember that and the brush your tongue part. I was just like what the fuck is he talking about? My name is Alex (Amon Amarth tee w/ the 3 skulls), I ran through the mosh pit during Evergrey to get to about the thrid row which was awesome, went to get a beer after that and the floor was packed, so I hung near the back. Since I'm about 6'2" it was easy to see, these shaved head guys were just running into people and kinda pissing me off. During one point I was headbanging right behind the mosh pit and headbutted one of those guys in the nose:lol: He was a nice guy, since we talked a little, but he deserved it.

There were a LOT of crybaby bitch whiner babies at this show sadly :( you know, the 'ow you hit me I'm now angry' type of person that procedes to try to elbow you throughout the show. Fuck them though, they didn't ruin it for me! :lol:

Yeah, someone right in back of me gave me a nice shot to my back when I tried pushing people away.

My apologizes to anyone in back of me. But you all made it quite difficult to breathe while being crushed against the railing.

Will Bozarth said:
Yeah, someone right in back of me gave me a nice shot to my back when I tried pushing people away.

My apologizes to anyone in back of me. But you all made it quite difficult to breathe while being crushed against the railing.

Happens, you weren't a bitch about it though.

You should see my fucking arm :lol: Remember where I got blood drawn? I'll probably post a pic later.